Thank you RLC and RLCF

iloner

I watched for free for 18 months before paying up.   What tipped me was missing so much of the ilona irma anna weeks.   That's part of what is so addictive about RLC - you really do miss stuff that isn't captured in the occasional photos on RLCF or CC, and this is the interaction between people you quickly come to feel affection for.   Though these photos are very valuable in filling in the gaps we miss.

What a brilliant concept RLC came up with, and then made work.   Making it work costs money and when the K & K apartment opened I felt RLC deserved my money.

During the period I didn't pay all of you on RLCF kept us all up to date with what was happening and behind the scenes (because I could see only the free cams) vids and pics that kept the excitement alive.   This site is an important addition to the enjoyment of RLC and it consists of the thoughts humour cantankerousness and wisdom of many.   Individually we may not be worth much, but together all the contributions to the site makes viewing RLC much better.    Of course this site also costs money and I guess we'll soon be hearing from BTR that free use can't last for ever.

So thank you to everyone.    But most of all thank you to RLC for a brilliant site.   

I started a topic hoping others might feel the same - sometimes it seems too many complain without acknowledging the value they are enjoying.    

I watched for free for 18 months before paying up.   What tipped me was missing so much of the ilona irma anna weeks.   That's part of what is so addictive about RLC - you really do miss stuff that isn't captured in the occasional photos on RLCF or CC, and this is the interaction between people you quickly come to feel affection for.   Though these photos are very valuable in filling in the gaps we miss.

What a brilliant concept RLC came up with, and then made work.   Making it work costs money and when the K & K apartment opened I felt RLC deserved my money.

During the period I didn't pay all of you on RLCF kept us all up to date with what was happening and behind the scenes (because I could see only the free cams) vids and pics that kept the excitement alive.   This site is an important addition to the enjoyment of RLC and it consists of the thoughts humour cantankerousness and wisdom of many.   Individually we may not be worth much, but together all the contributions to the site makes viewing RLC much better.    Of course this site also costs money and I guess we'll soon be hearing from BTR that free use can't last for ever.

So thank you to everyone.    But most of all thank you to RLC for a brilliant site.   

I started a topic hoping others might feel the same - sometimes it seems too many complain without acknowledging the value they are enjoying.    

I WILL NEVER .agree to this site becoming a premium site ,If you want to pay then that is entirely upto you .And if members feel that the service we offer gives you enough pleasure that you feel you would LIKE to contribute a donation,Then we would welcome it ,

We here the staff of RLCF give our services for free and gratious and any donations go back into the running of the site .WE are a non-profit organisation.

As to your comment on RLC itself , im glad you feel like that i agree it is great concept if you fully understand what RLC are trying to provide.Many members live in a world of wizards and goblins and are so far away with the fairies that they havent managed to grasp the concept of RLC .They  could plead ignorance or an inability to read the F.A.Q page on RLC, And for those members i should offer AWARENESS AND READING classes,EVERY SUNDAY 2PM GMT in the chatroom . Dont forget to bring your own pen and paper, dont forget we are a non-profit org.LOL