Anyone think efim will return?

It is possible efim may return in a new apartment with his new gf nympho I hope not but it could happen and could be the reason why efim left n&b because he is waiting to move into his new apartment and rlc thinks he has done another to return to rlc.

That's my opinion. What do you guys think have your opinion?

I think my thoughts are well known on the Efim subject, but in case not, Efim should not be given another apartment, it's a disaster waiting to happen... however, his recent humps seem to have brought a lot of traffic to the site, so it would not surprise me if RLC welcomes him back with open arms and gives him another apartment, I feel sorry for the girlfriend though. 

Hell yeah like the idea of that Chloe & Joshua old app once you are there everything goes wrong he wouldn't last long look at the last couples before c&j which was fails jitka & marek and lera yep you are right Skippy that apartment is truly cursed

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly my and Skippy's plan didn't work but at least we finally got a fun loving couple in that doomed apartment a real couple aswell better then all the other embarrassing tenants who was in that apartment before a&k thank God for that hip hip hooray

With the return of Nelly and Bogdan, this morning the nymph was packing and Efim didn't look to happy yapping on his phone.... Looks like they might of got their walking papers....lol... Hope they weren't trying to see if we were going to choose them over N&B.... lol... Cause that's a no brainer... WELCOME Back Nelly and Bogdan.... :)