MEE4YOUU

I have a question:

What will be the case if underage female or male visitors come to one of these apartments and stay for a few days.. Is it going to be normal or it would be considered as something illegal and children abuse ?????  ???  ???  ??? 

In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257) and associated regulations found in 28 C.F.R 75 all participants located within our domain are 18 years of age or older. All proof of age and other required records are held by the custodian of records, which are listed below. All content is in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.

I do think M & S's guest does not seem to meet those requirements from her appearance.

In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257) and associated regulations found in 28 C.F.R 75 all participants located within our domain are 18 years of age or older. All proof of age and other required records are held by the custodian of records, which are listed below. All content is in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.

I do think M & S's guest does not seem to meet those requirements from her appearance.

Well, thanks for the information provided. I didn't mean that girl in specific I just wanted to learn the applicable rules in general for such cases..

does this answer his question? If the scenario occurred, would you put that apartment on repair til underage was gone. What would RLC do?

does this answer his question? If the scenario occurred, would you put that apartment on repair til underage was gone. What would RLC do?

Good question my friend... The thing is that we've never seen any underage guests yet.. Let's wait & see what would the scenario would be if this happens .. 

Have to say the girl guest in m&s (masha & sasha) does look a bit underage but these days you can never tell what age women are some look older then what they are some look younger then the age they are

A lesson in life never question a girls age lol

I have a question:

What will be the case if underage female or male visitors come to one of these apartments and stay for a few days.. Is it going to be normal or it would be considered as something illegal and children abuse ?????  ???  ???  ??? 

In that case the tenants are allowed to hide cams (happened weeks ago in L&P) or can ask for the under maintenance status ( happened months ago in C&S appt)