Disappointment and Despair

Dazzan

Since their return from hols I have been disappointed with them (speaking as a parent, being disappointed in someone is far worse than being angry at them).

In as much as they have come back... boring. What with the continual guests just after they got back, to doing bugger all in public now.

I should therefore like to request that Bogdan buggers back off to work until 7pm local time... like he used to, Nelly was always pleased to see him (and/ or naked).. it was a dynamic that worked.

Since their return from hols I have been disappointed with them (speaking as a parent, being disappointed in someone is far worse than being angry at them).

In as much as they have come back... boring. What with the continual guests just after they got back, to doing bugger all in public now.

I should therefore like to request that Bogdan buggers back off to work until 7pm local time... like he used to, Nelly was always pleased to see him (and/ or naked).. it was a dynamic that worked.

They are doing "wholesale" sex all the time. dont be so demanding .. lol

They are doing "wholesale" sex all the time. dont be so demanding .. lol

I can't help it, they are my favourite couple... and I discovered earlier, that whilst I was composing this thread... Bogdan ripped Nellys panties off and fucked her in the kitchen. I wish I hadn't started this thread now... they're probably fucking right now as I type this... FML

maybe one of them has turned gay ?

but which one ?

i think it could be bogden thats how he done his wrist in .he was wanking efim and efim done the same to his wrist wanking bogdan lol

bogdan if you read these posts i am only joking.i dont want any one at my door with a gun xx

• 2 weeks later...

I sure have a few frustrations lately. Like why would they close K and K room for so long? Don't they usually rotate vacations and visits? Why have both gone at the same time. I bet people who just joined didn't realize that was going to happen. And as a paying customer I did not know either. In the future I suggest only one leave at a time, or leave a guest that can entertain while they are gone.