could you deal with it ?

nicechumley455

nicechumley here here a question could you deal with it havind complete strangers comeing and going in your home staying a few days or months could you trust them could you deal with it or would you worry about them looking thru your stuff or credit cards or try to score with wife or gf...

The answer is simply a big shining NOOOOOO.. not even my brother or sister .. this is tooo much 

nicechumley here here a question could you deal with it havind complete strangers comeing and going in your home staying a few days or months could you trust them could you deal with it or would you worry about them looking thru your stuff or credit cards or try to score with wife or gf...

LIKE MOST THINGS IN LIFE , TRUST AS TO BE EARNED ,,IF I CAME TO TRUST YOU THEN I WOULD LET YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM OF MY HOME WITHOUT A SINGLE THOUGHT OF MISSTRUST , BUT IF YOU EVER CROSSED THE LINE AND DID SOMETHING TO WARRANT A REPRISAL ,WELL LETS JUST SAY IM NOT A NICE PERSON WHEN VEXED , NO MORE NEEDED TO BE SAID  tumblr_nd17bekrC01u0ystvo1_500.gif

No! the only people allowed in my house are my immediate family, and I got a big stick for any undesirables that venture on my property.

• 3 weeks later...

no i dont like strangers in my house im not a trusting person .in fact i keep my house locked down and have 2 dogs that will not let anyone in when im not there unless they were to kill the dogs ..yes they have been trained for that reason ..i am also a gun fanatic and thats another reason for the lock down dont need any one getting in my collection ..they would probaly have a better chance of getting through the dogs than me if i was there lol