rlc taken over

skippy

I love playfulness, scantily clad girls and the possibility of sex between them and just with themselves.

If all the apartments with blokes closed down I wouldn't care - use the money for more houses like Barca girls.  

Have more turnover even of the lesbian apartments - N & K and C & S - a year is too long

Perhaps more active management of the girls - so situations like Adele/Aida don't get nasty which spoils things for everyone.   Give them more of a structure to work within to keep them from getting bedridden like Danaya.   Keep things friendly and playful.   But promote an environment in which some sexual activity can be counted on.

I love interpreting body language and character and it would be great to hear after a girl has left what the truth of her stay was - but happy with little or no information while she is there

Some English speaking would be great

90 days seems too long for a girl to remain interesting but if a real friendship develops 30 days seems too short

More all girl apartments - possibly some which allow boys in as visitors

Girls whose potential gets thwarted (Aida, Irma cos she left early) could make reappearances in other apartments to see how they get on with different girls​

Stagger the awake times so that there is always something to watch even if they are in the same city

We don't know whether the new business is the whole of RLC or just a part.    The originators of RLC seem committed to the idea of long term voyeurism, over years, watching couples grow.   Many of their subscribers might want to stick with the existing format.    It may be there's a market for 2 types of business - 1 the couples apartments as now 2 more girl houses like Barca

Sorry brain empty for now

agree  with  you  iloner  all   girls     would  prob  get  more   subbing    if  different  apt  to choose  from   also   let  them  go  out  &  have fun   clubbing   but   not out    all   night   &   sleep  all    day    

All girls apts would be great, But, What about the female members and from what I've seen some male members want to see guys as well.... They could split into 3 separate sites....1 all girls, the other all guys and then the 3rd couples.... that way there everyone would be happy and log into which ever one they prefer to watch.... Mind you, changing the site in this manner might be hard to keep it Real Life after that....and then again it would end up with 3 sites people can bitch about....sorry complain....lol... Just Sayin... :):P:)

If this buyer is BTR  . if so you won't see any free rooms on rlc .. lol 

If this really happens then I was the 1st one who anticipated this and :rolleyes: I deserve a reward :rolleyes: or maybe he would :-\kick me out.. In all cases, he will never ever allow uploading videos to the fan forums.. Oh God, please save our souls .. lol

• 1 month later...

If this buyer is BTR  . if so you won't see any free rooms on rlc .. lol 

If BTR are the new owners, or any other company that buys RLC don't inject more activity into the project, there is every possibility they will be wasting there money as they won't get a return on their investment, due to the loss of subscribers

• 1 month later...