have you ever dreamed one of the tenants?

iomolotto

hi all nicechumley  ya i had a dream of leoras dog we were sitting in a bar having a couple highballs with a beer chaser got kinda toasted then we went back to his dog house and started humping pillows then leora konocked on his door i opened it and dam there she was smileing at me and sure as shit i woke up lol

I haven't dreamed about any of the tenants, but I have have numerous wet ones about a certain RealLifeCamFan.com member;

Alittle is the member to be exact.

She always signs off tellin everyone 'naughty dreams' and from her, that's what I do. I will not share with you the content of my dreams with her; Damn the guy that'll kiss and tell. Suffice to say they are very pleasurable, memorable and rather erotic and kinky.

Thank you, Alittle; you are a dream cum true.

I haven't dreamed about any of the tenants, but I have have numerous wet ones about a certain RealLifeCamFan.com member;

Alittle is the member to be exact.

She always signs off tellin everyone 'naughty dreams' and from her, that's what I do. I will not share with you the content of my dreams with her; Damn the guy that'll kiss and tell. Suffice to say they are very pleasurable, memorable and rather erotic and kinky.

Thank you, Alittle; you are a dream cum true.

Lol i'm pretty sure your not the only one