free bathrooms and bedrooms?

Rob1

do you think there should be at least one bathroom cam free to view in all apartments there was in leora & paul's old apartment.

and possibly one free bedroom to?

what do you guys think?

I agree with you : at least, 1 bathroom and 1 bedroom.

Aren't they boring enough without watching Paul, Lev, Hector, or Stepan sitting on the crappers? You really wanna see that? Is nothing off limits to yer perversions?

They never use soap to bathe; what makes you think they'd spend money on TP?

I never get to subscribe, as what the public cameras show is quite boring (interested in lives, not sex). Maybe if they showed one of each kind of room I could be convinced easier, not in each apartment but at least one.

I don't have an issue with every apartment having a place for privacy providing it is not abused.

Consider the Barcelona apartment. Until the balcony camera was installed the tenants would hide there for hours as well as in the laundry room. Ilona spent hours in the laundry room and at different most of the others have spent significant time there. In the last few days it is suspected Vika and Beardo have been in there getting very intimate in privacy.

Just as easy would be the facility to turn off specific cameras for say 30 minutes but only for certain purposes and a limited number of times each week.

I never get to subscribe, as what the public cameras show is quite boring (interested in lives, not sex). Maybe if they showed one of each kind of room I could be convinced easier, not in each apartment but at least one.

I think I may have just found the one RLCF member that's not here for the sex.

Take a good look fellas, as you are likely to see only one in your lifetime.

How about having a Premium room free to view for, say, one day, rotating among all apartments? I'm not sure if I'd like the tenants of that apartment be made aware of the thing... 

More chance of seeing an orgy in the girls Apartment or Hell freezing over lol

Just interested in the wallpaper and flooring etc lol whatever 

I see they have now taken away the full screen facility from free members.

As most of the apartments are generally pretty boring the inclination to upgrade is receding fast along with the inclination to view anyway.