Have the guests ever seen Suzan naked?

Yeah I have wondered. She is awesome and i think has the best body on all of RLC..if i were a guest at their apartment i would have a perpetual 'hard' time ..lol. It has therefore always intrigued me if the guests in the apartment have seen her naked..you are right about the recorded evidence..may not be there..but within the confines of an apartment i would guess it is difficult be be clothed around the others all the time..i mean at some point of time i imagine they have seen here naked..she is such a gorgeous sight and also seems to be one fun chick..a super sexy combination..I therefore have wondered with someone as awesome as her how would the guests feel when they see her in 'all her glory'..lol..she is truly fabulous and i hope she remains an integral part of RLC.

Susan and the guest once locked themselves in the hall bathroom for a while. When Hector figured out where they were, they would not open the door and let him in (I think he initially though Susan was in there alone). Hector proceeded to break down the door and then they came out fully dressed, one at a time.

• 1 month later...