Neighbours

It is the belief of the viewers that RealLifeCam.com is not available to the tenants in the countries they reside; It keeps them safer from predators.

We think that the tenants may have access to the numerous forums; we have seen some rapid reactions to comments and posts made about them.

Some time ago, it was discussed that Leora got on a forum panel and defended the nose-picker; I've searched for the history of those conversations, to no avail.

Tool is right. I stumbled on a Camcaps thread bashing L&P and one commenter said, "be careful, Leora posts here regularly under .............."

It was removed by a mod before I could see her username. Honestly, it wouldn't be hard to access RLC despite the restrictions, and none of these tenants, aside from Leora, have shown interest in it. SugarBonnie has a rule on her Cam4 page banning any talk of RLC. 

It's really not about being tech savy, they just don't care.

It is the belief of the viewers that RealLifeCam.com is not available to the tenants in the countries they reside; It keeps them safer from predators.

We think that the tenants may have access to the numerous forums; we have seen some rapid reactions to comments and posts made about them.

Some time ago, it was discussed that Leora got on a forum panel and defended the nose-picker; I've searched for the history of those conversations, to no avail.

Interesting.....I'd be really interested in seeing observations by any of the tenants on comments about them - either here or elsewhere,

• 2 weeks later...