Standard or Premium

Rob1

I'm currently running a standard account. Mostly because I don't see much value in upgrading.

Most of the Premium apartments except for C&S maybe, I am not interested in. They look scripted or poorly patched together. Just look at that S&M apartment. Has anyone yet figured what the hell is going on in there?

No.. don't need that, don't want that. This is not what makes voyeurism attractive to me.

I'm currently running a standard account. Mostly because I don't see much value in upgrading.

Most of the Premium apartments except for C&S maybe, I am not interested in. They look scripted or poorly patched together. Just look at that S&M apartment. Has anyone yet figured what the hell is going on in there?

No.. don't need that, don't want that. This is not what makes voyeurism attractive to me.

Good point but I like the Premium package more bang for buck.

• 2 weeks later...

Rob, if you look at the Standard Apts you get: Leora and Paul - Leora great, Paul dud; Maya and Stepan is total dud; Dasha and Demid was good, now crap; Nina and Kira good bot infrequent; Zoya and Lev is bad; Adriana and Daniel is mediocre. There is probably about the same balance of useless to good in the premium. You probably get twice the content in premium. If std is 29.95 and you got the 3-mos premium at 99.95 you are paying $10 more to get them all. If you were going to join anyway then you should get the premium because you are paying the same.