Not fair in my opinion the limits placed on free view,. Yeah sure they wanna make money, but why have standard and premium cams and still prohibit new viewers who MAY buy a subscribtion?

I agree and wonder if they made it a bit freer to watch they might get more members.

I agree to a certain point. I think every apt should have a least 1 or 2 free cameras so a person who is considering their options could see the residents and get some idea of what they are about. Most of the apts have that with the exception of Kristy/Kami and Vanessa/Thomas. I think RLC is well within its rights to place a limit on the amount of time a person may view for free. A significant number of sites will allow you to view shortened versions of videos to entice you in as well as limit the number of 'free' visits you get before telling you to join if you want more. I know this is not the most popular position but lets face it; they are in business to make money and if it were us as the owners we would probably feel the same way. RLC could take a much harder position and get your IP and limit the number of times you could visit in total. Now a non-paying viewer can see some number of hours in a 24-hour period, which is not too bad. That viewer just needs to ration his/her time to try and maximize their viewing pleasure. If the viewer participated in RLCF they could time their viewing to those periods when RLCF chat is saying something is going on. That does involve getting on/off of RLC but could expand your viewing pleasure to more goo things.

The only good thing about being a premium member is full screen and the enlarge screen which makes the screen a little bigger and i am taking the piss when i say this. You get more action on watchme i have been watching that for a few days now and don't worry i am not turning against you guys sometimes you just need a change plus it is real life to.

The only good thing about being a premium member is full screen and the enlarge screen which makes the screen a little bigger and i am taking the piss when i say this. You get more action on watchme i have been watching that for a few days now and don't worry i am not turning against you guys sometimes you just need a change plus it is real life to.

Rob!!!  I'm so disappointed sir!!  LOL!!  Hey brother...I'm back...had to take a hiatus to move.  Sold my house and moved closer to the ocean!!

As for the topic...yes, I agree...and I do the 90 day subscription just to keep it easier on myself.