full screen switched off for nonmembers??

egonmaier

is there a new change in policy of RLC to switch off the possibility to view full screen for open cameras for free viewers since a couple of days? up to last week I had this feature, now it is popping up "for members only".

I had a subsription in autumn last year which i cancelled because of mainly black and white  (more grey and milky) streams do to infrared cameras instead of proper colour using artificial light. I checked out RCL from time to time, to find out if this would be improved to join again, but if they reduce the chance to view anything by reducing the sceen size I better stay away alltogether again.

anybody knows about the reason, or is it my computer not correct working?

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, tema444 said:

that's a shame.. what is the meaning of putting free cams and not to have the possibility to see them good?...

Maybe because getting to see them well is for those who are paying members? If you give all of the 'good' stuff away for nothing then there is no incentive for anyone to join. It is, after all, a business.

• 1 month later...