Newbie Questions

eveebellover

i think best persons to answer those questions would be ..

Thanks for the reply, Skippy :rolleyes:  ... I was getting discouraged that nobody would answer... toolmaker123 or btr... Can you help out here?  I figured it would be a commonly asked set of questions... I felt bad I didnt read the entire Blog first.

What is their advantage for participation? Free rent? Paycheck? 

Do they reward "Most Watched" with bonus cash?

As a newbie myself, I have the exact same questions. There is such a difference in the way certain apartments conduct themselves. We all seem to have the same favorites, surely they must be compensated for the views.

Sorta lame that nobody knows the answers to those questions...Anyway...  New apartment.... Amy Shownothing(her last name I think) ...Worst dancer ever... Reminds me of Elaine on Seinfeld LOL

IT's not sorta lame that no one has answered your questions........... Give a Moderator a chance to get online, Don't assume we just sit here and wait for questions.

NOW, as best we know, the tenants get free rent, all utilities are provided as far as we can tell by the way they go off leaving lights and tv's on 24/7. It also appears they have access to unlimited cell phone usage, as many  come to the apartments from other lands far away. Those phone services can't be cheeep!! Yet all the girls have been texting for a very long time.

Secondly, it seems the get bonus checks, mainly for 'performing' as we've seen the cupboards bare and the frigidaire empty------- then a fake lezzy scene gets rapid attention and the next day the kitchen looks like the LA Food Bank.

With that being said, it is clear that there are monitors on the cameras keeping tallies on the views.

We welcome all questions; just don't be so anxious as to not give someone a chance to answer.........DON't be a DICK!! 

IT's not sorta lame that no one has answered your questions........... Give a Moderator a chance to get online, Don't assume we just sit here and wait for questions.

NOW, as best we know, the tenants get free rent, all utilities are provided as far as we can tell by the way they go off leaving lights and tv's on 24/7. It also appears they have access to unlimited cell phone usage, as many  come to the apartments from other lands far away. Those phone services can't be cheeep!! Yet all the girls have been texting for a very long time.

Secondly, it seems the get bonus checks, mainly for 'performing' as we've seen the cupboards bare and the frigidaire empty------- then a fake lezzy scene gets rapid attention and the next day the kitchen looks like the LA Food Bank.

With that being said, it is clear that there are monitors on the cameras keeping tallies on the views.

We welcome all questions; just don't be so anxious as to not give someone a chance to answer.........DON't be a DICK!! 

Just nudging for responses... not trying to be a dick ( I'm really good at that when I choose to be) ... Thanks for the reply.. I really appreciate it ... I'm sure all Newbies appreciate, as well. All Mod input is good! I will behave. :rolleyes: Oh... and.. the new apartment girls Amy and Meagan will surely starve to death if food relies on sexy acts .. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to both RLC and this site and I have some questions as well, I hope its ok to build on this thread.  I have wondered the following.

Are any of the apartments in the same building complex. I see that some of the time zones are the same.

I have wondered if they have access themselves to RLC via there own computers? I would think not , but I could be wrong.

How long has RLC been going for?

Have any of the house mates ever posted on this forum?

I think Toolmaker is correct. The more play the more pay.

• 4 weeks later...