Why are they scared of their own cum?

Rob1

An interesting topic but a great one by the way i have talked about this subject a lot on the chatbox so the question is why are men scared of there own cum?

I have noticed a lot of men on rlc scared of there own cum it's like as soon as they are ready to cum they run away lmao , I think that's what men are like now a days lol.

Hey Rob. I am not sure what the issue is with most of the men, and women, on the site. For whatever reason once the guy comes they all head to the bathroom to shower off. It has been a while for me but when I was married, after sex we might wipe a little so it did not leak all over but then we would lay around for a while and cuddle basking in the glow and letting everything slow down and get back to normal. The shower was NOT the first place we went. 

I agree it is odd that guys feel the need to get it off of them as soon as possible. When making the mes jerking off I tend to do a quick clean up, but as Capeguy mentioned when I'm with my wife I tend to "bask in the glow" and not worry about who's going to have to sleep in the wet spot.

I've been around some women that treat cum like it's some kind of toxic waste. They think if it gets on their skin or in their mouth, (there's a nice thought), they'll melt like the wicked witch of the east. 

I like to scoop it out on their belly and draw circles in it,  and the whole time they are doin ergg, gross sounds. 

An interesting topic but a great one by the way i have talked about this subject a lot on the chatbox so the question is why are men scared of there own cum?

I have noticed a lot of men on rlc scared of there own cum it's like as soon as they are ready to cum they run away lmao , I think that's what men are like now a days lol.

Bogdan & Efim have no issues painting their partners with it though  >:D

I guess it depends if you think you're doing anything after getting off - if it happens during the day / early evening I'd be more likely to wash than cumming just before bedtime.