Forums content

Mooka

I just spent 20 minutes trying to catch up on anything I have missed in the forums.  Yes I tend to concentrate on certain apartments, simply because they are the ones that interest me.

Well can I have my 20 minutes back - seriously what do some people post such utterly inane and uninformative dribble.  There is everything from someone going to each of the single girls and wishing them a good night (like they will read that and feel so much better), to wild jumps in fantasy (xx isn't in bed and it's past 2am, she must be out hooking).  Hell I even tried being whimsical and posted utter crap about what one of the tenants gets up to and I swear some here thought I was serious!

So please, I fully encourage everyone to post in the forums, that is what this site is about.  But post something relevant, something that others may want to know or discuss or debate.  No one word posts, no good night serenades, no quoting another post and saying 'yes' (that is what the 'like this' button is for).  Lets get some good discussions going here.  Fuck I am even willing to put up with the conspiracy theories, as long as they are willing to listen to the other side of the argument without getting snarly.

Hi Mooka,

Don't we all sometimes make posts that are not interesting to others.    Maybe we have had a drink (or three), or are interested in a topic that mostly others are not, or express ourselves in a dull way because we are tired or English is not our first language.   Maybe we have a need to be antagonistic in a safe place, or we take our interest further than others might consider comfortable.

I'm guilty, so are you, and so almost certainly is everyone else who uses the forum.

Some will find wading through my crap tiresome, I hope others enjoy it, but no one will find all of it as fascinating as I did when I posted it.   To get to deep water you need to wade through shallows.   (see what I mean about my crap!)   But perving voyeurs must be patient or learn patience - after all we spend hours knowing nothing will happen but watch anyway in case.    And just occasionally along comes a moment of beauty.

The need for patience applies to RLCF also.   It is a safe place and if we are tolerant of other people they will be tolerant of us - or we hope so.    

Iloner,

There is a difference between making the occasional whimsical post and making daily posts that say nothing.   We do seem to have a cadre here now that seem to be under the impression they must post something every day, with 99% of their posts not adding to a conversation, not even talking about any events that may have occurred in the apartment.

Think of it like this: if you had just discovered RLC and then discovered this site - RLCF, your initial thoughts would have been ecstatic, finally an avenue to talk about what is going on here, maybe finding out a bit more about the tenants that have perked your interest.  So you, as a prospective brand new  member, jump into the forums and what do you find - post after post of dribble lately.  From good night wishes to wild assumptions, it would probably turn you off taking out membership here, from what you have seen you know you aren't going to find out anything.

I have no problem with the light hearten humorous posts, hell I have written enough myself but I don't do it every post but for some here that is all they post.  Yes, we as members (and those lurking) are interested in what is happening in the apartments, but we don't really need to be given daily timetables of mundane things, often followed up by wild arse guesses (K&K are absent because they are having abortions, must have got cheap bulk deal).  Scary thing is, even with zero proof, some here are supporting that hypothesis.  Hell we might as well be posting about phantom people in mythical apartments because what is often posted is so far from reality of what actually happens in the Project!

I know I ruffle feathers, I have received my share of abusive messages but I held such high hopes for this site.  With the RLC crackdown on posting images, the lack of sometimes meaningful content in the forums and the aggressive nature of some in the shoutbox who get upset if you don't agree with their conspiracy theories, I would be very reluctant to recommend anyone joining this site.

3 hours ago, Mooka said:

Iloner,

There is a difference between making the occasional whimsical post and making daily posts that say nothing.   We do seem to have a cadre here now that seem to be under the impression they must post something every day, with 99% of their posts not adding to a conversation, not even talking about any events that may have occurred in the apartment.

Think of it like this: if you had just discovered RLC and then discovered this site - RLCF, your initial thoughts would have been ecstatic, finally an avenue to talk about what is going on here, maybe finding out a bit more about the tenants that have perked your interest.  So you, as a prospective brand new  member, jump into the forums and what do you find - post after post of dribble lately.  From good night wishes to wild assumptions, it would probably turn you off taking out membership here, from what you have seen you know you aren't going to find out anything.

I have no problem with the light hearten humorous posts, hell I have written enough myself but I don't do it every post but for some here that is all they post.  Yes, we as members (and those lurking) are interested in what is happening in the apartments, but we don't really need to be given daily timetables of mundane things, often followed up by wild arse guesses (K&K are absent because they are having abortions, must have got cheap bulk deal).  Scary thing is, even with zero proof, some here are supporting that hypothesis.  Hell we might as well be posting about phantom people in mythical apartments because what is often posted is so far from reality of what actually happens in the Project!

I know I ruffle feathers, I have received my share of abusive messages but I held such high hopes for this site.  With the RLC crackdown on posting images, the lack of sometimes meaningful content in the forums and the aggressive nature of some in the shoutbox who get upset if you don't agree with their conspiracy theories, I would be very reluctant to recommend anyone joining this site.

As  for the abortion .When Kami first whent to the bf she was using a spermacide , not the most reliable form of contraceptoin and as she knew him fairly well they probably didn't use a condom hence the reason I floated the abortion Possibility, Just a possibility going on my Observations as i had seen .Did you see her using the sptay internally ?

Seems I have ruffled a few feathers, now some of my posts are being deleted, I gather someone reported them as inappropriate.  Is that a hint by the Mods I shouldn't comment on some of the more 'uninteresting' posts here?  Would have been nice to receive an message stating that fact.