Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

I have seen it to, i did not know Paul was in the house, he was sleeping.

She was on the couch rubbin her self.

Later she went to the guest room to finish it, think she went there because she didnt want to wake up paul.

She was making a lot of noise, almost came almost and paul walked in, she was frightened of him, looked a little angry/surprised an just keep laying on the floor.

It was realy nice to see, but i did not record it..

A couple of weeks back he was asleep and she played in front of the computer... was really hot... she moaned too!

Has anyone ever seen or heard what she looks at?

She likes the oral sex videos;mainly blow jobs. She masturbated on the sofa one time awhile ago with the laptop towards the camera and that's what she seems to like best; 

She must have numerous sites too, cause she switches,  rather rapidly, or maybe it is some saved videos. Either way, she seems to watch the same ones in a certain order, based on her masturbation timeline.

She likes the oral sex videos;mainly blow jobs. She masturbated on the sofa one time awhile ago with the laptop towards the camera and that's what she seems to like best; 

She must have numerous sites too, cause she switches,  rather rapidly, or maybe it is some saved videos. Either way, she seems to watch the same ones in a certain order, based on her masturbation timeline.

mmm sounds hot... has anyone got a vid where you can she what she is playing to?

wouaw, That girl !!! how paul can spend as much time at a computer with such a bomb next to him !!

easy after years of seeing it 24/7 .he probably cant get any excitement from her , they need a 3rd party to join them to bring some spice back in there relationship....by the way for you sick fuks out there NO! scooter doesnt count lol