Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

Leora seems to have become a bit shy, changing outside of camera view etc..

I think Paul tells her to wear more clothes sometimes. I have noticed Paul covering her when she is asleep and naked on one of the couches though she is doing it for the camera. I think he is so dense that he does not really know what she is teasing us. Her new black panty that she wore yesterday was probably chosen by Paul and this morning (evening their time) she wore a long shirt that covered everything. She did have some wonderful pokies though.

Well I understand what you are sayin vetteguy, But, if your sitting around or laying around the apt. doing sweet fuck all....how dirty can their clothes really get.... Just Sayin... :):P:)

I don't know about all the girls but, I do know back when Nora and those girls were in the girls apartment a few of them would take their panties off before a bath and then put them back on after they cleaned. They also did it at night. They would put them in the draw and then put them back on the next day.

Naw... the pull out method is a very common birth control method in Europe. My Mother is from a European country and said that was the way it was done there. I'm sure the other means are used as well, but this one is free. Takes a man with some control to make it work, well usually!

Who in their right mind would pull out of Leora? I'd find a couple extra inches to give her