Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

He is worthless. He has even resorted toi hiding behind her art easel while setting his worthless ass at the computer probably because of so many noticing his filthy habits of picking his nose and biting his nails to get a taste. He don't work. I hardly call once a month maybe for a day or two, or three at the most working.

She's just got up to get some fruit from the fridge and when she sat down he said something, and she covered herself up with the blanket "bully", I don't think he's been made redundant and I wonder if his bosses know you can hear him hammering out and receiving morse code albeit in Russian  

If or when she ever discovers the extra and more sensitive pleasure of using something a good deal larger and firm other than her finger for her self satisfaction, she will likely get-off much more intensely, and get much more pleasure and satisfaction from it since she does not, and can not get it from her companion who can not get it there for her. When it happens, she willl likely prefer it to just her fingers from then on. Of course it would be really good and hot to have the oppotunity to observe also as well as more close-up pov's of her at those times.

I been watching Leora for a couple of hours now and she's kept herself covered..its not like Leora she likes to tease....I think Paul (fucking dick head) has something to do with this.........he should stick to his picking and leave Leora alone

Leora got got her own back this morning, she was in bed rubbing his crotch with her bum when he tried to pull her knickers down for a shag,he only got them so far before she pulled them up and got out of bed.Good Girl

Leora in the shower this morning giving her pussy a real good wash (brought back memories) and getting carried away, until I think she remembered plank was still around 

Maybe Leora is not rubbing one off lately because its the time of the month and she's on the rag. 

I think she'd rub one out when he's asleep if it wasn't for the fucking dog that starts yapping as soon as she starts enjoying herself, because it's bad enough when he's not around and she's busy in the bedroom.