Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

He's one sad fucker, since he caught her rubbing one out, he never leaves her alone if he thinks she's been in the bathroom or guest room on her own for too long he goes looking for her to find out what she's doing, today after he'd finished massaging her bum he went out of the lounge windows and looked into the bedroom to make sure Leora wasn't up to any thing she spotted him, he must think that girl is completely stupid, she's a lot smarter than he gives her credit for she knows exactly what she's doing, if he wants to see stupid he wants to look in the mirror because that would be taking it to a whole different level never seen before

What is he trying to do ? this lady needs full attention unlike the way he's treating her in this picture.. 

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎13 at 7:39 AM, hotwal(gallery mod) said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

This morning and it was good to see, Leora walking round naked in front of dick head, this was only after giving him a blow job in bed under the covers, nothing in it for her, also I could get to like that dog (maybe not) because it made two very serious attempts at biting him this morning, if it had done Leora would have to take it down the Vets in case it caught something 

This couple is preparing to quit RLC.. They started to spend quite a long time outside the apartment in the last few days especially Leora and I think they're looking for a new job or maybe they  already have.. This is my humble opinion.. 

This couple is preparing to quit RLC.. They started to spend quite a long time outside the apartment in the last few days especially Leora and I think they're looking for a new job or maybe they  already have.. This is my humble opinion.. 

I do hope you are wrong, as someone mentioned before if Paul is out of work how will they be able to afford some where on Leora's wages (thats a police uniform you some times see her go out in) I believe RLC provide free accomodation, as I have mentioned before I spent 4 months in Omsk the cost of living is through the roof. the average net wage is around £370 thats around 34,700 rub, and a 1 bed apartment out side the city is about £235 thats around 21,900 rub. I went into a bank over there and handed over £200 they gave me 18,641 rub, I though I was rich until I went shopping. so I don't believe it would be any cheeper where thay are. Can I speak Russian NO do I want to go back to Omsk NO

In the last few days I aint seen Leors fanny (missed her walking around naked in front of the dick head) shes been covering up more and more ..what are we paying for? ...to see tits arse and fanny and lots of bating and I don't think Leora is gonna bate any more because dick head is with her 24/7...get rid of the dick head i say!

In the last few days I aint seen Leors fanny (missed her walking around naked in front of the dick head) shes been covering up more and more ..what are we paying for? ...to see tits arse and fanny and lots of bating and I don't think Leora is gonna bate any more because dick head is with her 24/7...get rid of the dick head i say!

tenttuff, sorry you missed it again today she got up around 10:00 local time had a shower, put on her dressing gown and spoke to dick head in the bed room went to the guest room and removed the dressing gown and spent about the next 90 minutes wandering around naked, she even kept going into the bed room to wake dick head while she was naked, did he take any notice NO

I agree he and a few others need a wake up call