Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

I watched this as it happened from the beginning, and after getting Leora going he couldn't keep it up when she climbed on his lap, "pathetic"  no wonder she prefers rubbing one out as happened earlier in the bathroom

so did I Piemen,but on a serious note and it's only my opinion based on what I've seen so far... Paul is suffering from erectile dysfunction and he needs to sort it out or he will finish up losing Leora...also Paul should get rid of the distractions when he wants to fuck her...while he was fingering her he was watching tv...turn the tv off and get that fucking dog put down.

so did I Piemen,but on a serious note and it's only my opinion based on what I've seen so far... Paul is suffering from erectile dysfunction and he needs to sort it out or he will finish up losing Leora...also Paul should get rid of the distractions when he wants to fuck her...while he was fingering her he was watching tv...turn the tv off and get that fucking dog put down.

tentuff, Sorry I don't go with the erectile dysfunction, nothing some exercise couldn't cure, all he does all day unless Leora wants taking somewhere is get up, PC, sofa, eat, PC, look for Leora, strum on his guitar, sofa, PC, eat and so on, he needs to up the anti for his fit wife, or (your not wrong) she will walk.

Leora appeared to be in charge last night, or was it the TV, he doesn't have a problem fucking her when he's calling the shots, mind you that's usually in the bed room or Guest room so he can't watch TV.

As bobo5838 pointed out he was having to take lessons in how to play with her fanny, eating it he's almost got there (he can't see the TV from between her thighs), but how long have they been married? 

As for the fucking dog enough said

tentuff, Sorry I don't go with the erectile dysfunction, nothing some exercise couldn't cure, all he does all day unless Leora wants taking somewhere is get up, PC, sofa, eat, PC, look for Leora, strum on his guitar, sofa, PC, eat and so on, he needs to up the anti for his fit wife, or (your not wrong) she will walk.

Leora appeared to be in charge last night, or was it the TV, he doesn't have a problem fucking her when he's calling the shots, mind you that's usually in the bed room or Guest room so he can't watch TV.

As bobo5838 pointed out he was having to take lessons in how to play with her fanny, eating it he's almost got there (he can't see the TV from between her thighs), but how long have they been married? 

As for the fucking dog enough said

Piemen, no need to apologize, it was just my opinion on what I've seen so far I'm no expert, bobo5838 made a good point and paul may need some tuition from Leora on how to satisfy her, but I'm only guessing...I don't know how long they've been married....anyway to all vid an pic posters thanks for sharing 

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎18 at 4:25 AM, rosso_rat said:

Just checked her out as she came in the bath. Missed the action though looked good - hope someone capped it.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

I wanna see this video, doesent anyone got it?

Edited by StnCld316

Thanks for all the pics and vids

Leora looked good walking around naked in front of D/H this morning he didn't even attempt to have a go at her, she will win this battle'

I just watched D/H  try to get into Leora's knickers, he obviously didn't learn any thing from the other night, he's forced her legs open and rubbed her fanny through the front of her knickers, the last time I saw some one rubbing that hard he was trying to sand down a piece of timber, she stopped him by going into the guest room and putting on a pair of lounge pants, when will D/H realise women don't like to be mauled or groped all the time

I wanna see this video, doesent anyone got it?

I think you'll struggle to find a video of this because it took every one by surprise, I was watching her in the shower and she dried herself, then all of a sudden she's back in the shower on a mission, totally unexpected after such along time without

More action outside the lounge window tonight length of time out there D/H must have got a blow job after he bullied Leora.

RLC any chance of a camera outside like the girls as a lot seems happening outside these days.

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎21 at 7:53 AM, Lyckligman33 said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Thank you and well done in getting these pictures, I'm unable to open the above though

Edited by StnCld316