Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

tentuff, Sorry I don't go with the erectile dysfunction, nothing some exercise couldn't cure, all he does all day unless Leora wants taking somewhere is get up, PC, sofa, eat, PC, look for Leora, strum on his guitar, sofa, PC, eat and so on, he needs to up the anti for his fit wife, or (your not wrong) she will walk.

Leora appeared to be in charge last night, or was it the TV, he doesn't have a problem fucking her when he's calling the shots, mind you that's usually in the bed room or Guest room so he can't watch TV.

As bobo5838 pointed out he was having to take lessons in how to play with her fanny, eating it he's almost got there (he can't see the TV from between her thighs), but how long have they been married? 

As for the fucking dog enough said

YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING, "If Paul doesn't do better, Leora will leave him."  BULLLLLLSHIIIIT!!

GET REAL; that girl has the world by the balls and she knows it; just for showing her fake orgasm shows, for a few minutes a week.  She might not be everyone's favorite; BUT she is a HUGE attraction to newly visiting viewers to Reallifecam.com.

They will keep her around for just that reason. 

She has a free apartment, internet, free tv, NOT TO MENTION..a queen's wardrobe.

WHY else would she put up with SUCH a loser ass ??

YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING, "If Paul doesn't do better, Leora will leave him."  BULLLLLLSHIIIIT!!

GET REAL; that girl has the world by the balls and she knows it; just for showing her fake orgasm shows, for a few minutes a week.  She might not be everyone's favorite; BUT she is a HUGE attraction to newly visiting viewers to Reallifecam.com.

They will keep her around for just that reason. 

She has a free apartment, internet, free tv, NOT TO MENTION..a queen's wardrobe.

WHY else would she put up with SUCH a loser ass ??

I am REAL and I totally agree with most with most of of what you are saying, she is a huge RLC attraction to both visitors and members alike, but she would not be the first woman to walk out on everything, for a more attentive set of balls, that's assuming she not already playing with them when she's out all night.

As for faking it once a week (only the woman know's when it's real) bring it on I can handle both, because since D/H has been around she's had no time to herself, if she's out of site for too long he goes looking for her, that said until she took a risk last Monday in the bathroom and we'd had to wait over three weeks for her to rub one out.