Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

yesterday, the dog was sexually aroused and active more than Paul himself and he was trying to fuck the pillow.. I wish that Paul would learn from him.. I didn't know why the dog was like that maybe seeing Paul trying to touch Leora's pussy and butt turned him on.. lol  

The dog seems to be horny most of the time unlike Paul.  ;)  ;)

Is Paul the problem or Leora? I've seen two attempts over the past two days and it's Leora who rejects him. 

She likes solo actions .. in fact when he tries with her he never gets full erection and he does not know how to treat her that's why she always rejects him  

Should Dick Head want to increase his chances of getting into Leora's knickers, I suggest he turn the fucking TV OFF and pay attention to Leora then he may be in with a remote chance of turning her ON. He appeared to be doing ok last night her legs were slightly open and he was gently tickling the object of his desire, something came on TV his hand moved half way down her thigh, with that she closed her legs marginally slower than a mouse trap, game over  

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎27 at 0:29 PM, HenriPas said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Need to appreciate Leora's multi tasking ability. Watch TV, drink coffee and also keep the other hand busy. Surprising part is the program on TV is not even encouraging.

Edited by StnCld316