Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

I think Leora is the most uninhibited of all the women on RLC. She seems to think nothing of walking around totally nude and showing off her delectable assets.

She is the ultimate RealLifecam.com actress; she draws a crowd.... she has been with rlc so long it is nothing for her to be like this. She gets very boring with her narcissism, her whorish prance and her stupid 'race from one room and back' with no apparent purpose other than keep the motion deflectors working. 

Watch long enough and her routine gets very 'routine' and even irritating after awhile. Her orgasms are usually (almost always) faked; this we know to be part of her actress abilities. Easiest way I've found to tell if she has a real orgasm; If she basks for awhile it is real.......if she jumps up like someone hit her with a cattle prod, she's faking.

All for the cameras and the viewers, not to mention new unsuspecting members. 

While you might think she is great to look at, then so is a new car; but after while, the newness wears off and your new car is an old jalopy. IF Leora thinks she'll look like this in ten or 15 years,; best guess,  after 3 kids,( Not Paul's either) and she''ll weigh in at 200 easy. 

damn i could watch that ass all day ..i dont know how paul keeps his dick in his pants . and she seems to be horny quite a bit im sure a lot of it is for the cam but im not gonna complain . if she wants to put on a show im here to watch lol  .i hear that shes in the police reserve or something like that i havent seen her in any kinda of uniform other than her usual booty shorts .i hope some one gets photos if there isnt any yet

I noticed more action out side today, this time the guest room Dick Head happy when he went out miserable as fuck (or should that be normal) when he came in, Leora did not look happy going either way and dashed to the kitchen for a drink as soon as she got in. What a price she had to pay to get a night away from that fucking clown, and probably herself sorted by some one who can do the job properly

Russian guys are not known for their sexual passion. However, I've seen videos where Paul has managed to more than satisfy Leora. What the hell, I've been told that they've been together for years and are married. The fires don't burn as hot after a while.

Paul is excited . Leora stroking the penis . Lets him but standing . While they schmink over an hour , he masturbated next under a pillow . Poor Paul . :'

I noticed after her long intense shower, she put on a long T-shirt and went and sat down next to Dick Head and let him put his hand up between her legs I bet he thought game on, especially when she played with todger, he'd no chance after all the time and effort she spent on her body in the shower, usually a sign of a night away from him

I was wondering why they were watching the military parade on TV, it's Victory Day in Russia, that's probably why she went out in her Police uniform, you had to be quick to spot it because as soon as put on the blouse she immediately put on her coat before doing the buttons up 

The combination of being a police-officer, even when it is as a volunteer at the information department, and her activities at RLC is remarkable. In my country at least one female police-officer was fired after a photo-session in an erotic magazine.