Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

New carpet try-out and a hard job in finding the right turn, which resulted in several interesting glimpses.

Since armistice is back, Russia's standard for economic progress was lying on the bench behind her.

Dundas, I agree progress is looking some what bleak at the moment, due possibly to what is residing on the bench

Leora painting ! It looks very impressive and artistic, although I wonder if many artists hold their

brushes constantly like a pen. Has anyone seen her work yet ? Will it become an impression 

of the 13th wonder of the world (behind her) ? If so she's not looking much on the subject, but of course there's no need to.

So I think my guess is right.

Leora painting ! It looks very impressive and artistic, although I wonder if many artists hold their

brushes constantly like a pen. Has anyone seen her work yet ? Will it become an impression 

of the 13th wonder of the world (behind her) ? If so she's not looking much on the subject, but of course there's no need to.

So I think my guess is right.

Dundas, I just got a quick glimpse of the painting just before she put the easel away, it was of a landscape and not to bad for a scribe, as for the subject behind her it would put a whole new meaning on still life, or should that be still lives

Piemen, do you think he, or maybe better it, is alive ? For some reason I now think of dr. Frankenstein

shouting "it's alive, alive !". The thing is Paul yet needs another whole series of lightnings.  

Piemen, do you think he, or maybe better it, is alive ? For some reason I now think of dr. Frankenstein

shouting "it's alive, alive !". The thing is Paul yet needs another whole series of lightnings.  

Dundas, the Monster was given a brain, as I mentioned earlier I think D/H is the only surviving donor from a brain transplant, so I don't think all the power generated by lightning could put even a glimmer of life into this being that resembles a human

Woo Hoo ... Leora christened the new carpet this morning.  She didn't take long to achieve an orgasm so I guess she was feeling pretty horny!!

Your not wrong she's a highly sexed female who's been starved by Dick Head not being up to it when she is,

I think the phone call while she was still in the lounge was Dick Head and she told him not to come home for about  20 minutes "I've got to pay the rent" because it's amazing the timing between Leora finishing in the guest room and his appearance.

vetteguy ... I have never known her to!  She always does it when she is alone in the apartment.  She usually starts off on the sofa in the lounge and then moves to the guest room ... you know she's going to do it because she always makes sure the door is fully closed.  She also knows she has an audience (us!) because she always makes sure her open legs face the camera!  It probably gives her an extra 'rush'!