Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

That new toy she got isn't that much bigger than her finger which she usually uses.  She still looks fake to me.  She never seems to finish or have a climax.  Goes from fingering back to the  computer in one motion..  I would expect at least a few minutes of cool down time.

I agree with you, and Irma does masturbates in her room and put on a dam good show too. To me a lot of these girls are a big waste of time for me and my money. 8)

I was pretty sure Irma was up to some fun in her room, but usually the screen caps of these girls masturbating is in the IR light, with lousy detail.  The great thing about Leora is that she goes into the guest room, which is 1- FREE, and 2- in regular lighting.  This morning she was giving a great show.  She even turned onto her hands and knees, and pointed her ass right at the camera, so we could even see her cute little asshole.

I want to have her baby.....

Leora out to the "beach" river or where ever she goes to tan. Had her bikini on with shorts and top. Took a big bag like women drag to the beach.She'll be back all horned up because men were looking at her all day