Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

Poor Leora.  Typical sexual encounter for her and Paul.  She blows him to get him (sort of) hard, she hops on, almost exactly two minutes later she gets off because he came already, and a few minutes later she's sitting on the sofa in the living room idly stroking her pussy because she didn't get off.

Paul should learn how to lick pussy if he wants to keep her around.

animal, correct this was a typical encounter, because Dick Head is such a lazy bastard (he just managed to take his pants off with a struggle) he's unable to have a wank on his own, so poor Leora in the hope there may be something in it for her (she lives in hope) does it for him, I would have thought she would know better by now, she deserves it but as they say the whole world loves a trier 

Leora is the RLC queen bee. She may not be the prettiest but her boobs and ass make up for everything else. Especially in the today's photos by momo5768 and animal with her ass toward the camera. Her little butthole and pussy are to die for. I am 63 years old, somewhat out of shape but I could satisfy her all her sexual needs unlike her loser Paul. I do not understand why a young guy like him cannot keep it hard and pound her until she cannot take any more.

In my opinion Dick Head is your typical arrogant Russian retard. all he wants is for himself to be satisfied, while we all can but dream of banging the living daylights out of Leora me included, it's his duty as her husband, and when he's finished with her she should be left in the same state as she is after one of her long rubbing sessions, is this ever going to happen NO.

Yes she has an almost perfect body (in my opinion the best on RLC) and for a woman in her twenties she needs attention paying to her, this is also not going to happen while all day he spends keeping an eye on her movements in the hope he can get up her, or catch her rubbing, then working until the early hours of the morning because he gets so far behind with his work.

I wouldn't be surprised, if before they got married they were at it like rabbits, now I wonder if she knew what she was would be getting after she married him, probably not, I agree she does deserve better.  

In my opinion Dick Head is your typical arrogant Russian retard. all he wants is for himself to be satisfied, while we all can but dream of banging the living daylights out of Leora me included, it's his duty as her husband, and when he's finished with her she should be left in the same state as she is after one of her long rubbing sessions, is this ever going to happen NO.

Yes she has an almost perfect body (in my opinion the best on RLC) and for a woman in her twenties she needs attention paying to her, this is also not going to happen while all day he spends keeping an eye on her movements in the hope he can get up her, or catch her rubbing, then working until the early hours of the morning because he gets so far behind with his work.

I wouldn't be surprised, if before they got married they were at it like rabbits, now I wonder if she knew what she was would be getting after she married him, probably not, I agree she does deserve better.  

Ha ha, him work ? That sorry assed, lazy, ignorant, no-good for nothing shit, does not work, except for seeing how much he can dig out of that snoozer he has. Just look at the flab on his lazy ass. He stays on the pc most of the time to make an appearance of doing something, and because it is all he knows how to do other than the bad habits he has. He is lazy as fuck.

She is the only reason that they continue to have the rlc aptmt. to live in, because she is the only reason anyone tunes-in on that aptmt. to check-out that beauty and hotness of hers. It sure as hell is not in any reason because of his goofy, ugly, ignorant, lazy, sorry, worthless ass.