Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎25 at 5:00 PM, dioguitossp said:

nice 

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

You know I have read a LOT of negative stuff about Paul and his sexual inadequacies, but he just lasted about 12 min with that sexy hot twat Leora! I'm betting the majority of you guys would not last one min with out spilling your load! I have to include myself in that statement. He may have some annoying traits, but he has Leora! And you guys are just jealous!

Edited by StnCld316

Speak for yourself...

53 minutes ago, Farticus said:

I'm betting the majority of you guys would not last one min with out spilling your load! I have to include myself in that statement. He may have some annoying traits, but he has Leora! And you guys are just jealous!

1 hora atrás, Farticus disse:

Rápido rápido Você SABE Que Eu li hum monte de Coisas negativas Sobre Paulo e SEUS inadequações Sexuais, mas ELE APENAS Durou cerca de 12 min Com que pentelho Quente sexy Leora! Eu Estou apostando Que a maioria dos VOCÊS NÃO duraria hum Minuto com hum derramar carga SUA ! eu Tenho que me incluo nessa declaração. Ele PODE ter algumas Características irritantes, mas ELE TEM Leora! E VOCÊS estao APENAS com inveja!

Leora naked this time , very tasty

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎18 at 10:03 PM, hotwal said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Awesome !

Sucking her juices...fucking inside her cunt...now she needs a well hung 9 inch stud or bigger to fuck her! I hope she reads this  and says ok lets do it!!

Edited by StnCld316

1 hour ago, slowhandbob said:

i find this young woman quite physically attractive. don't know what she'd be like to live with. breasts, ass, pussy verrrrry nice. she likes sex (maybe more by herself than with paul). 

very high maintenance!!!!  just watch more and you will find out that she is more interested in looking at the mirror than you, when you want anything she is not interested and seem not to realize you even live in the apartment.

Oh yea, well if he even did, it's only because he is a goofy, retarded, moron who not only has an impotence problem, but also an intelligence problem, which explains his outlook on sex and also why he will not find employment and keep it. Oh, and did I mention being lazy as hell. Also, more likely than not, the only reason he has Leora, is because they are each other's first companions, and she has never experienced life with another man who could actually be considered a man with some intelligence, who could stay financially credible and was not lazy as hell, who did not have  phsycological and impotence issues, and who had good morals and hygiene habits and for damn sure did not go around picking his f****** nose all the time and flicking or wiping whatever he manages to dig out on anything and everything like some immature little punkass boy.

Edited by reallifecamfan51
misspelling