Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

thanks PieMen

I think most of last night was a FWT for you, but she looked good in the shower this morning, and later in the guest room. She keeps making phone calls either in the bathroom or outside the lounge windows when D/H is asleep she did both this morning, if she's having fling she needs to be careful, because if you play with fire you're likely to get your finger burnt. 

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎13 at 7:39 AM, hotwal(gallery mod) said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

what the Fuck are you doing paul this ass need to be kissed and fucked not like this :S

Edited by StnCld316

Just been watching Leora on the sofa try to have a little play discreetly with her fanny, unless she's getting it else ware she must be about ready to climb the wall with frustration, dick head earlier when they were in the guest room took no notice of her when she stood in front of him topless thrusting her tits in his direction, and he can't even play the guitar 

I think most of last night was a FWT for you, but she looked good in the shower this morning, and later in the guest room. She keeps making phone calls either in the bathroom or outside the lounge windows when D/H is asleep she did both this morning, if she's having fling she needs to be careful, because if you play with fire you're likely to get your finger burnt. 

not really Piemen there was a bit going on at RLC...mash an sash guest fucked...he wanted to fuck on camera but she didn't, he got really frustrated and was gonna fuck off, she persuade him not to, anyway it calmed down and they went to sleep, thats how I saw it. Yep saw Leora this morning...what a fucking sight for tired eyes thought she was going to rub one out when she sat on the couch an D/h was still in bed, she got dressed so I clicked thro all the apts and got a bonus at A an Ks...Anezka with her tits out... went to bed about 7am GMT a happy man, I surfaced at about 4pm GMT an there was Leora with her tits out walking about in front of D/H an thrusting them at D/H............... I had a my daily dose of Leora's tits arse an fanny....I've had a good day.

not really Piemen there was a bit going on at RLC...mash an sash guest fucked...he wanted to fuck on camera but she didn't, he got really frustrated and was gonna fuck off, she persuade him not to, anyway it calmed down and they went to sleep, thats how I saw it. Yep saw Leora this morning...what a fucking sight for tired eyes thought she was going to rub one out when she sat on the couch an D/h was still in bed, she got dressed so I clicked thro all the apts and got a bonus at A an Ks...Anezka with her tits out... went to bed about 7am GMT a happy man, I surfaced at about 4pm GMT an there was Leora with her tits out walking about in front of D/H an thrusting them at D/H............... I had a my daily dose of Leora's tits arse an fanny....I've had a good day.

tentuff, I went to bed just as the guests started fighting, I'm up around 3am BST in the morning to get ready for work (I have a peach of a job that enables me to watch RLC all day) so I'm able to see Leora as she usually stirs any time after 9am local time.

I trust you were around at 7:30 this morning to see Leora rubbing one out in the bath, D/H was still in bed (normal), I'll be amazed if any one recorded it as I think it probably took us all by surprise after such a long time. 

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎18 at 1:33 PM, woods71 said:

If you really want to see it

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

I watched this as it happened from the beginning, and after getting Leora going he couldn't keep it up when she climbed on his lap, "pathetic"  no wonder she prefers rubbing one out as happened earlier in the bathroom

Edited by StnCld316