Moderation Integrity

The rules of the Forum according BORN TO RIDE, who is almost single handedly responsible for this forum and it's success, a gentleman who I hold in high regard, and have the utmost respect for always. This forum lost a true patriarc when it lost BTR.

IMPORTANT NOTICE .PLEASE READ

As of today 06/01/16 , I am putting a stop to any links to the outside life of  tenants on RLC ,being disclosed on this site , if you want to share info please use the messaging system , The reason for me doing this is for 2 reasons , 1st reason , RLC have given us some freedom in posting pics etc from there site , and we don't  want to upset the applecart , we have a great gallery would be ashame to jeopardize it , 2nd reason== the links are visible to unscrupolous arseholes who dont sign up to this site just visit as a guest and then they copy the links and post elsewhere , so guys no more links to be publicised live keep it internal between members using the message system , 

On 1/6/2016 at 4:56 PM, handy12 said:

i'll second that as we dont want to be the cause of any embarrassment or harassment to the tenants either while they are in or when they leave RLC

i think full protection should be given whilst they are active in the RLC project . what they do when they leave is of no consequense. and should be forgotten about . ok some of the girls will be talked about especially those that left a lasting impression (and that is a very limited number) but eventually they to will be forgotten

On 1/9/2016 at 4:52 PM, heino said:

what about the link that was posted a few days back, with the old model pictures of Irma, is stuff like that not allowed either?

not whilst they are still on RLC, after they leave they become just another person and of no consequence .

I have had incredibly beautiful pictures posted within the scope of these rules, removed by a rougue moderator, on the moderation team of this forum.

6 TIMES to be exact I have had content removed. Without a PM as to why,  and without notification of any kind what so ever. 

The content was model quality photographs of past tenants, I also have had Stone Cold remove content posted when a past tenant returned, as that would be against the rules of this forum.

I have always followed the rules of this forum, but is quite appartent that someone in leadership of this forum, does not feel as they are bound by the rules, established by BTR, that has made this forum sucessful. I know for a fact, that the ADMIN and STONE COLD both hold BTR in the same regard as I do, It is simply a shame that this forum has fallen so far, without his leadership, that a team member would go rougue and make up their own rules just to please themselves.

It is my hope that in the near future this indavidual will have thier adminstrative rights repealed, as they have shown a complete disregard for the rules of this forum and the members, as well to BTR, this is not a good way to remember such fine gentleman.

BADBOY55

3 hours ago, Rob1 said:

As far as i know in my time as a mod we only deleted pics that was already deleted by rlc it's self so if any of your pics have been deleted it is probably because they have been deleted by rlc so if that is the case the mods had no choice but to get rid of them.

This was all explained to BadBoy awhile ago; He keeps beating a dead horse, and I don't know why!

The POSTS are gone; live with it, please

14 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

This was all explained to BadBoy awhile ago; He keeps beating a dead horse, and I don't know why!

The POSTS are gone; live with it, please

Because it happened again yesterday Sir, 4 more posts removed in two different threads, for no reason, and the members of this forum deserve an answer as to why this is happening Sir. More like a Trojan Horse Toolmaker123

11 hours ago, badboy55 said:

Because it happened again yesterday Sir, 4 more posts removed in two different threads, for no reason, and the members of this forum deserve an answer as to why this is happening Sir. More like a Trojan Horse Toolmaker123

Really? 

A trojan horsey? How so?

Do you even know what the Trojan Horse was?

1. a hollow wooden statue of a horse in which the Greeks concealed themselves in order to enter Troy.

Your accusations of a moderator deleting your posts is beginning to get a tad irritating and your judgments are becoming irrational; we've had irrational members in the past. This is nothing new, nor are you someone special.

This is an open forum; Not a vendetta to make RealLifeCam.com tenants personal pets!

If your photos are that important to you, make and keep copies for yourself. Uploading everything and then losing, then blaming the modrting team and staff it is pure negligence on your part.

Perhaps Admin or StnCld316 have some answers 'for the members that deserve an answer';

at this point, I'm C O N F U S E D as to the wear-abouts of your posts.......... very likely RealLifeCam.com has a hand in deleting them?