If you were the real life neighbors of the RLC appts..

Frothy

I certainly would not let them know that I'm one of their voyeurs. First of all I would be embarrassed and secondly a voyeur is someone who watches people secretly without them knowing. It would be pretty awkward if they knew, especially when you live right next to them...

I would be very helpful, rushing round with chicken soup for Belle, and ensuring she had regular nourishing meals.   I would get a couple of cute pets for her to come to my place to stroke,  we could have a fatherly chat, and she might find a comfy spot on my settee while I brush her hair...............

For Stella I would offer English language practice, paying particular attention to all the different names for parts of the body.

Carolina would be invited in to my house to inspect my collection of 50 Euro notes.

I would thoroughly clean the joint stairwell in hopes of seeing Lima going up or down.

And discuss my favourite art-house films about women with Milena, then invite her to screen examples of her own  work.

Lastly, in case Lola ever came to my door, I would train the cuddly pets to attack anyone over five feet ten on sight.

9 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

I certainly would not let them know that I'm one of their voyeurs. First of all I would be embarrassed and secondly a voyeur is someone who watches people secretly without them knowing. It would be pretty awkward if they knew, especially when you live right next to them...

Yes, pretty much my thoughts as well.

Thank you

9 hours ago, iloner said:

I would be very helpful, rushing round with chicken soup for Belle, and ensuring she had regular nourishing meals.   I would get a couple of cute pets for her to come to my place to stroke,  we could have a fatherly chat, and she might find a comfy spot on my settee while I brush her hair...............

For Stella I would offer English language practice, paying particular attention to all the different names for parts of the body.

Carolina would be invited in to my house to inspect my collection of 50 Euro notes.

I would thoroughly clean the joint stairwell in hopes of seeing Lima going up or down.

And discuss my favourite art-house films about women with Milena, then invite her to screen examples of her own  work.

Lastly, in case Lola ever came to my door, I would train the cuddly pets to attack anyone over five feet ten on sight.

:) Clearly you have given some thought to this. good ideas.

19 hours ago, iloner said:

Iloner I too like your ideas and you have a great imagination. The last one needs refining though since Anna was tall too and Danaya I recall not far behind, even if 5feet 9 would your pets be able to discriminate ? Instead of height how about female and leathery skin?

For me though I would not let on about RLC but if living in the same block be friendly. By watching RLC I could time going out for a walk, trips to local shops etc to when they were leaving too, and if say B1 heading to B2 guesstimate their arrival time. Similarly if Belle leaving B2 back to B1 looking sad invite her in to delay returning to an empty apartment or having to avoid or being put down by Lima and Milena. Yesterday Lima in the kitchen then Milena when Belle wanted her case say to me, very sadly, there will never be any friendship between them.

I wouldn't let them know that I was/am a voyeur to their apartment, but I can imagine me being at their door and telling them to turn down that darned music, if it was again 1AM - 4AM and them playing that music as loud as per usual. :)

I can only imagine the sleep deprivation their next door neighbors suffer from - especially Barca 2, which seems to be a regular apartment with neighbours right on the other side of  the walls, floor and ceiling. And that bass thump carries long further than just the next apartment.