Does the video quality improve when you become a paying member?

stevec

42 minutes ago, stevec said:

I am a non paying viewer on RLC and the cams seem a little blurry compared to the screenshots people here post. Does the quality increase when you become a paying member? Also do the watermark circle things disappear?

No, as far as I know there is no difference in quality if you are a paying member. Only the amount of rooms that you can watch. The watermarks won't disappear when you are a paying member. That way RLC can detect you (and ban you) when you record some of their site and upload it on the internet.

Sites like Voyeur Villa give their members a better streaming quality. When it's too crowdy on the free cams they lower the quality for freeloaders.  At least they did that when I was a paying member some time ago.

10 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

No, as far as I know there is no difference in quality if you are a paying member. Only the amount of rooms that you can watch. The watermarks won't disappear when you are a paying member. That way RLC can detect you (and ban you) when you record some of their site and upload it on the internet.

Sites like Voyeur Villa give their members a better streaming quality. When it's too crowdy on the free cams they lower the quality for freeloaders.  At least they did that when I was a paying member some time ago.

Hmm, perhaps it is them lowering the quality at peak times. VoyeurVilla looks better quality but the cams seem really far away and they don't have as many apartments.

6 hours ago, Frothy said:

That's interesting that the watermarks don't go away for being a member.

But I guess they gotta cover their a$$

That's exactly what they are doing. They are beyond borderline when it comes to protect their goods (that is footage from the apartments). There were times when they were not so aggressive and allowed uploads of pictures and even videos on other websites. Those were the days ;D

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2016 at 9:14 AM, stevec said:

I am a non paying viewer on RLC and the cams seem a little blurry compared to the screenshots people here post. Does the quality increase when you become a paying member? Also do the watermark circle things disappear?

Your issue might be your internet connection. The video quality is the same if I'm logged in or not. Also the watermarks stay even if you become a member and every user has a unique watermark so that RLC knows who uploads their videos.

50 minutes ago, newhenx said:

Your issue might be your internet connection. The video quality is the same if I'm logged in or not. Also the watermarks stay even if you become a member and every user has a unique watermark so that RLC knows who uploads their videos.

Well I have pretty good internet and I have no issues with other sites. I think it might just be the quality drops at peak times maybe. It might just be me but it seems like the screenshots on here are clearer than what I can capture.