Can you get banned as a free user?

stevec

Does RLC just ban paid member accounts or can they block anyone by for example blocking your ip address from accessing their site?

I want to upload images and videos from the free cams but I don't want to risk getting banned.

Does anyone have any tips for not getting banned like removing watermarks and such?

It seems to be mainly paying members being banned and this is only after they are able to identify the guilty perpetrator by watermarks and the telltale  code number in the bottom left corner. Care should be taken to use software available to edit your photos and videos to remove any identification markings.

There are numerous guidelines posted within the forum to assist with these required modifications. And the gallery Moderator can also give excellent advice on these, also. 

I think you can get banned very quickly as a freeloader especially if you start posting pics and vids to rlcf as a freeloader because as soon as you sign up as a paid member you will probably be banned so even as a freeloader you gotta be careful.