elisha

Booffer69. The Vagina's are the same lmao , but Rebecca's tits don't fall out so that means they are not sisters lol. God i miss Elisa's tits falling out wish she was back in the girls apartment she was much better in the girls apartment she doesn't do some of the things she used to do in the girls apartment for example her tits falling out , it doesn't give you much of a view of her tits falling out in this apartment then it does in the girls apartment anyway.

Still at least Elisa sucks daddy's dick pmsl , if Rebecca does the same they are half sisters lol.

While I much prefer seeing Elisa getting her pleasure from Fima and her hands free crossed leg self pleasure rather than the bottle I too hoped we would see her LucyLastic fallout dresses again. Having said that she understands that simply wearing little or nothing keeps the voyeur viewer interested. Jasmin, Lara & Melissa need strong reminders of this.