Stop talking about Estelle

zoubi1949

Not only since the presence of Estelle, Nicole has lost her usual sex life with Miguel or with her dildo, Estelle is a disgrace for my eyes. She is really not beautifull to say at least. I think RLC should do something about her. I ruther see Nicole meet her boyfriend more often then see both static sleeping 12 hours a day. Because I don't believe that Estelle will do anything for the community and Irma with Nora are better friends the Nicole with Estelle. They don't even kiss each other on the cheeks nor touch each other even on decent body parts.

In fact things get worse, it seems that Estelle has castrated Nicole who has nearly no sex life any more with boyfriend or dildo. Nicole has to tell Estelle to stay away to just have afew minutes for herself and her dildo. This makes it not only not interesting anymore, I think you have only one appartement left where things go round  (B1) and its not  because of the twins its still because of Irma and a little less Jess. I don't believe the Twins will bring anything interesting and most people will get annoyed, however until Irma leaves that does not matter a lot. But Estelle is a mer disaster and I think even before Nicole leaves end of this month you will loose a lot of subscription even with Angelina there who has not much sex appeal and is not a natural exhibitioniste like Irma.

Thats all I have to say.

• 2 weeks later...

It works even less when you put two friends in there. All the girls need some privacy. It would probably be better with only 3 people in each B1 and B2 and instead of forcing some 40-50 year old guy onto the girls have B1 and B2 visit each other more to make some show for the viewers.