KK and KAMILA

zoubi1949

The KKH appartement could be in public access there is never anything happening there. The only Heidi saved the game 2 times in onz month the girsl there are eating, sleeping and then go out. What the hell are those girls doing there it lokks to me as if they where partially Call Girls and the other ones nothing else just sleepers or kitchen nuns.

They should change those girls.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/02/2017 at 11:28 AM, zoubi1949 said:

The KKH appartement could be in public access there is never anything happening there. The only Heidi saved the game 2 times in onz month the girsl there are eating, sleeping and then go out. What the hell are those girls doing there it lokks to me as if they where partially Call Girls and the other ones nothing else just sleepers or kitchen nuns.

They should change those girls.

On 06/03/2017 at 0:45 AM, iloner said:

I make a point of never trusting any rumours I have started.

agood point Cammy is resorting to amouse for a mate and kristy can/t find a new one and the others apart fron Heidi are freeloaders