Fan Page Danaya

I want Danaya and Adele to heat up.  Danaya wouldn't resist having Adele "massage" her front side, in fact, she would enjoy it.  Give Adele half a chance and she would enjoy doing it as well.  Remember NORA, that girl gave us what we wanted and not under covers.  Time we got back into OUR wants.  Enough pussy footing around, Lets go for it.   >:D  First night without Ilona and we have bubble bath, Danaya's NUDE massage and Adeles left nipple looking at us while doing the massage.  GREAT START girls.  Keep going !!!!

The other day danaya and Ilona were talking and D said that she was unhappy, that she had not been this bored for a long time. She said that there's nothing to do in Barcelona that she couldn't do back home, except that in Barca it costs twice as much.

I didn't hear that nor would have understood if watching but that's exactly how Danaya looks to be : Bored with nothing to do.

I remember Kami and Kristy made the point of always have somewhere to go or something to do everyday outside the apartment.

For long ago that these girls should not be wasting their time laying in bed but instead make everyday arrangements to spend their time in a foreign country and city as they are now.

From what I understand, the girl's apartment is financed differently to the other RLC apartments, and the girls who come are all linked to modelling agencies. They come to the apartment in order to live for free whilst they take advantage of the modelling scene in Barcelona and when their Visas expire they leave again

I doubt that very much since all of them basically don't exist outside of the appartment.

It seems that Danaya has been growing a little bush the last few days :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I'm a hundred percent happy about that, but that's just me of course.

Respectfully disagree. Shaved pubes have become such a requirement these days, it's almost a cliche. Wouldn't you like to see if maybe Adele or Nelly have a blonde bush? Once upon a time a shaved bush was a statement: Look out pal, I'm ready for some serious sexualitating. Take your vitamins.

Hi Danaya, you are beautiful.  I am sorry Ilona did not want to participate in your playful times.  Please make love to Adele, you will crash the servers at TLC.  Please stay as long as you can.

that will never happen at all  cuz she is straight nice try

Don't know if you read this stuff Danaya but if you do it would be nice if you could rekindle some of the history of your room and that famous bed by some of your predecessors. You have the beauty and the body to be one truly remembered. You have the power to make me and others a very happy man (and woman). We live in hope, thank you