Fan Page Danaya

@wgigi don't worry about the wrong page bud, when you see a beauty to behold as above you know there is hope in sight. Great pic @hotwal. I was on line this afternoon and saw it live and thought could Danaya compete with Adele's show yesterday but instead she tidied her room for the first time in ages. Still it's looking hopeful for a stay of execution @wgigi since she's cleaned her room and hung her clothes up. Just need her to make her bed now and for Adele to come home and jump on her bones. More fantasy land  ???  :-\

Happyman, with you 100%.  Would really like to see a bit more intimacy between the two.  Spark the place up it would.  Hotwal just posted that pic of Danaya and absolutely loved it.  Silly me, now I want to see a pic of both the girls naked and together and in ANY pose.  With Danaya cleaning up her room and hanging clothes and even making the bed gives me great hopes that RLC has decided to keep her on a while longer.  Ya just gotta love watching that girl.

Wow, it seems that Danaya does not like Adele very much, or at least is jealous of her, here's some of the conversation translated from her Skype call by Kitek @ CamCaps:

"Danaya, talking to someone on the skype today, complained about Adele.

Apparently when they go out together all the attention is directed at Adele, Danaya is not used to that as she is used to receive all the attention on nights out. She called her "energy vampire"   
She talked about a guy she met 2 days ago that was interested in her but she was not fond of him as she found him too gay.
He invited her to Milan in Italy .
While they were drinking someone gave her to try smoke some drugs, she didn't like it, she prefers alcohol."

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

Well sumagun, there ya have it.  Both girls butt naked and on the same bed.  Nothing happened.....this time !!  Guessing that in real time nothing of real sex will happen but I can still hope.  Danaya did pinch both of Adele's boobs while she showered and that was neat...Adele even smiled.  Aw hell, so did I.  Now just waiting for news on #3 or better yet, her arrival.