Fan Page Danaya

Since they were still not back by midnight LT, I decided to wait up them and sure enough 05.05 LT they appeared, sober and with the take away chicken nuggets and wraps. Strangely while they were eating I sensed the atmosphere was more business like, inevitably on the note book and phones. What photos they scan across I'm buggered if I know but with food done it was upstairs and the pre-bed ablutions. Thought things were getting interesting at one stage but unfortunately not, 2 hours from returning home to bedding down in own beds. The odd bit about their 15 hours away was Adele had 4 different club entry wrist bands whereas Danaya only had 2 so why was Adele flying solo at 2 other clubs without Danaya and did Danaya go somewhere else with whoever she was with at the clubs while Adele did her solo act? The plot thickens !

I don't know what to make of Danaya lately. Same routine again today in what is becoming the norm. Phone call at 11.30; get ready in smart casual gear; leave apartment at 14.00. Then today she secretes things into her jacker pockets trying to hide whatever it is away from the cameras. Pretty sure a passport was one thing. She looks worried today and tired which is not surprising. Interpretation of the heated discussion she had with Adele on Adele's bed last night would be interesting before Adele shrugged then gave her the tittie fondle.My fears of their daily activities are increasing but I'm keeping them to myself for now and just hope I'm wrong.

Ok, lets see what happens today.  Yesterday they left at 2:18pm their time and got back at 5 the next morning.  Today they left at 2:04pm  with both dressed in casual attire.  Going to have to watch just to see what happens next.  A shopping event, maybe groceries or more party time with ?  And happyman, I too have been wondering about the wrist bands.  Danaya lost two ?  Unlikely.  Looks to me like Danaya went off in one way and Adele another for awhile.  Why ?  And did you notice Danaya, while sitting on the couch Putting her tongue on her tablet several times ?  That one was weird !

@happyman, I too am having thoughts which I don't care to dwell on.  Although I hope I'm wrong there.  Just hope they come home together and today. Don't need any more of these 15 hour empty apartment times.  Would much rather they stay home and pick up where they left off with the titty fondling.

Couldn't agree more with you @wgigi but there is a lot of evidence pointing the wrong way as far as we are concerned. It doesn't take much to work out the timelines and ask yourself where and what they were doing to fill the gaps. As I've said earlier that's a lot of tapas in the afternoon but I am still not going to "disown" her just yet. She was using her tongue on the notebook to take pictures of hers and Adele's wristbands because both hands were occupied with the bands she used her tongue. Sadly, I don't think we'll see them until the early hours again. 

Ok I stand corrected.  They both came back with at least three nightclub wrist bands.  And I did enjoy watching Danaya get Adele to massage her tits and also enjoyed watching the expression on Adeles face as well.  They both liked it.  Gonna see more of that.  Next time wanna see Adele get the rub down.

I would happily be proved wrong but doubt that will happen as like Ilona Danaya is all take and no give.  At the end of Ilona's time Danaya played a little with her because she knew Ilona would shy away while Adele might well respond which I don't think Danaya wants and / or knows how to deal with.

Ok, lets see what happens today.  Yesterday they left at 2:18pm their time and got back at 5 the next morning.  Today they left at 2:04pm  with both dressed in casual attire.  Going to have to watch just to see what happens next.  A shopping event, maybe groceries or more party time with ?  And happyman, I too have been wondering about the wrist bands.  Danaya lost two ?  Unlikely.  Looks to me like Danaya went off in one way and Adele another for awhile.  Why ?  And did you notice Danaya, while sitting on the couch Putting her tongue on her tablet several times ?  That one was weird !

She was pressing the photo shutter button; took me a while to figure out that what she was doing too

Looking forward to see if Danaya will do some topless cooking tonight, as she did the last time she was aloone in the apt. I'm quite fond of her tasty boobs, but I fear that when she's evetually had a copule of kids, the boobs will lose their nice form. Beleive that's called gravity.

danaya said she will not go out to party until adele returns.

danaya is afraid to sleep alone in the apartment.

danaya dictated adele message a guy: our relationship should not develop so quickly i'm not that convinced. no sex...for now

they commented on different bunch of guys.

adele: one group wants only drink and have sex and the second is more enjoyable.

danaya: the second group i really liked.

adele: this guy in baseball cap was so funny. and the other in the sweater.

danaya: they are such jokers.

danaya: when you leave for good i will party with christian. he probably knows that i like him.