Fan Page Danaya

Looks to me like Danaya would like to be "friends" with both the girls but unfortunately the weird titty play between Adele and her holds the trump card.  Danaya likes it and wants more but Adele wants to keep her at bay with more temptations i.e. partial and complete nudity, showers and soaks and of course the stupid titty playing without going anywhere with it.  Danaya needs to simply realize what Adele is doing, grow a pair (of whatever girls grow ) and tell Adele to back off.  I'm behind Danaya 100% inasmuch as she seems to me to be a neat girl.  Like her a lot.

Yes,    @Quill , she is beautiful to look at and has a vulnerability that  makes me root for her.    Shows of affection such as tit rubbing mean a lot to her.   I don't think I'm the only viewer who thinks Adele leads her on with promises of affectionate behaviour that never seem quite to happen.    (Of course, its probably me wishful thinking again.) 

She seems at the mercy of Adele at the moment, and no doubt when Adele has gone will fall under the spell of Aida.

Edited by StnCld316

Yes, @Quill, she is beautiful to look at and has a vulnerability that  makes me root for her.    Shows of affection such as tit rubbing mean a lot to her.   I don't think I'm the only viewer who thinks Adele leads her on with promises of affectionate behaviour that never seem quite to happen.    (Of course, its probably me wishful thinking again.) 

She seems at the mercy of Adele at the moment, and no doubt when Adele has gone will fall under the spell of Aida.

For one time I am agree with you, Danaya hopelessly needs affection. We saw that with Ilona and now with Adele.

This is why I think Aida is the worst thing that could happened for her because she is too shy to have nude contacts for example. This will be boring for Danaya and for us.

For one time I am agree with you, Danaya hopelessly needs affection. We saw that with Ilona and now with Adele.

This is why I think Aida is the worst thing that could happened for her because she is too shy to have nude contacts for example. This will be boring for Danaya and for us.

Wouldn't be too sure about that, last night Aida even went as far as feeling Danaya's nipples and showing her hers so i think she is thawing out slowly so don't write her off just yet.

I have hopes for Aida whether falsely remains to be seen.

Wouldn't be too sure about that, last night Aida even went as far as feeling Danaya's nipples and showing her hers so i think she is thawing out slowly so don't write her off just yet.

I have hopes for Aida whether falsely remains to be seen.

Only saw that Aida was completely covered on the bed of Danaya when this last was completely nude !

Hope you will be right but for the moment the facts are not in your sense. 

Would really like to think that this is Adele's last hurrah and she drug Danaya along to celebrate with her and Danaya won't be talked into more.  But then, the " last hurrah" i mention is based solely on what I want.  No fact's whatsoever.  Just my wishes.