Fan Page Danaya

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎27 at 11:00 PM, hotwal(gallery mod) said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

That's better I know they are only playing to the cameras and teasing but at least she licked her tit a little now if only she went down to her knickers slowly but surely lol

Edited by StnCld316

Been watching the Hotwal's vid under magnification and I can't see any tongue action at all.  Adeles nose, yes, tongue no.  Maybe I just need better glasses.  As for Adele, I don't think she knows shit about what to really do with a tit of any size.  Her forte with using her mouth is food, not titties.  Just my thoughts!

Disappointed in Danaya's behaviour last night. Aida took her into her confidence and gibbered away to her (it might have been a lot of young girlie rubbish for all I know), when maybe all D wanted to do was sleep but it didn't stop her from sleeping when Aida left and Adele moved in like musical beds. OK so she's young and has been shut out of the big girls company, so when the chance arises, of course Aida is going to make the most of it and chat away to big sister.

The downside on Danaya's part was how she appeared to repeat her conversation with Aida to Adele with all the gesticulations, laughter and conspiratorial whispers as if she were ridiculing her and that's cruel. I think Aida looks up to Danaya as younger siblings will do with older ones but what hold has Adele on Danaya that makes her stoop so low in order to maintain their relationship? 

No sorry that kind of behaviour doesn't wash in my book. Danaya has done a lot in the past to establish a large fan base but if she continues in this manner she will lose it a damn site quicker than she gained it. 

Disappointed in Danaya's behaviour last night. Aida took her into her confidence and gibbered away to her (it might have been a lot of young girlie rubbish for all I know), when maybe all D wanted to do was sleep but it didn't stop her from sleeping when Aida left and Adele moved in like musical beds. OK so she's young and has been shut out of the big girls company, so when the chance arises, of course Aida is going to make the most of it and chat away to big sister.

The downside on Danaya's part was how she appeared to repeat her conversation with Aida to Adele with all the gesticulations, laughter and conspiratorial whispers as if she were ridiculing her and that's cruel. I think Aida looks up to Danaya as younger siblings will do with older ones but what hold has Adele on Danaya that makes her stoop so low in order to maintain their relationship? 

No sorry that kind of behaviour doesn't wash in my book. Danaya has done a lot in the past to establish a large fan base but if she continues in this manner she will lose it a damn site quicker than she gained it. 

Or, going against all the Aida devotees, maybe Danaya thought Aida was feeding her a line of bullshit and trying to destroy Danaya and Adele's friendship!  Nah that couldn't be the case, according to most here Aida is the second coming of the Virgin Mary ... lmao

Oh, wow hotwal - I miss so much, so thank you for all your brilliant vids and photos.

Yeah, happyman, I'm afraid there is something wrong - Danaya doesn't respond warmly to Aida.

I hit lucky just now - Danaya had taken her lunch to her room, Adele was out, and Aida jumped into a quick shower, put on her skimpiest undies and went into Danaya's room to see if she fancied something sweet for afters.

When Aida lay on top  of D, as we have seen D do to Adele, and reached behind to touch her tits, it was obvious she was offering Danaya a taste of herself.

Danaya looks uncomfortable and plays with her phone, and then below a figure in black bearing bags of groceries arrives home.

Poor Danaya's head is hurting dealing with it all.   Aida stays chatting for ten minutes and when she leaves Danaya makes a shoot herself in the head gesture with her fingers.

Now Adele is on the bed and D tried to be all over her but ..............

Adele stayed chatting longer than the Ukraine peace talks and ignored D's feeble attempts to touch her.

But last night Adele cleaned the bath immediately before going into Danaya's room, lay on the bed and stroked her tits.    And D ignored her and chatted for Kiev.

So Danaya, now its your head that is throbbing, but tonight it will be your pussy.   

Adele is certainly not a sure thing.   She promises more than she delivers.

Yes Iloner, I'm sure Danaya's head is spinning. Seen both girls in there this morning, and I'm not sure what to think. She should have turned herself loose with Aida. Aida wanted to play. Maybe Danaya was afraid of Adele catching them. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I think I've figured out whats happening with Danaya. I'm born & raised farm boy. I know what it's like to work 30,60, days without a break. You get to the point you're always tired, then your mind starts playing games, then you don't look after yourself. ( not eating right etc.). Then it gets to the point where you don't even want to get out of bed. You can't get going. You loose your drive. Think this where Danaya is. Shes been 60 plus without a break. Shes lost Ilona, and she probably knows she going to loose Adele. Her mind is playing games. If RLC is is going to girls around, they should give them a break. Send them home to their family and friends and let them recharge. Danaya should get away for a while. Adele had a break. Even Ilona wasn't the same girl at the end as the one at the start. The girls should get a break. A few days every month. I think this would be good for moral in the girls and viewers.  I think it would better for all. Thx.

At least D is playing to form; returned after just an hour out on her own the same as yesterday but with no shopping or anything visible that she was out for. So was it to meet someone and/or arrange for an excursion tonight? She was quite animated on her phone before she left and looks similar now in Adele's room so is tonight going to break the week of abstinence? Who knows