Fan Page Danaya

Danaya - at last you have a chance to think straight.   The wicked witch has packed her broomstick and soon a window will open and out she'll fly.    Will you hear from her again?   

But soon at your door a sweet chatterbox will appear - Does my bum look nice in these pants? I wish I had tits like that, can I feel them? 

Wake up.  

BBHawkthorn and Iloner have posted about Danaya on Adele's fan page including that they have became good friends and companions.

I too think Danaya finds it difficult to take the lead and make friends but conversely she is not a loner but actually needs company so struggles when she looses a friend be it short term or permanently. She was not happy when Adele went away and happier as soon as she was back, remember too the bunch of balloons she put in Adele's room.

Danaya has been in the apartment well over 60 days now so I am guessing she has a 90 day visa, also it has been posted that she was heard to say she would be home around 19th April. If Adele is not going to be back until Danaya leaves she is going to find her last 3 weeks or so difficult.

Aida seems friendly and I doubt Danaya will reject her but debatable how much they have in common and if she gets fed up with Aida's chatter, maybe going over the same ground time and time again, and general personality given she seems rather naive. Equally if Danaya gets emotional really low can Aida lift her or even then will she devote much time given Vika is now her main companion. I have not seen much chat or contact between Danaya and Vika as she sticks with Aida. Time will tell if Aida and Vika invite Danaya to go out with them daytime or evening and if she accepts.

Many times on the Chat Room / Shoutbox it has been suggested that Adele has virtually dragged Danaya out when she didn't want to go. This could be correct but equally Danaya seems to need motivating. Since Ilona left without Adele I wonder how many times and for how long she would have gone out, would it have just been food shopping trips? It would be sad now to see Danaya alone in / on her bed with her phone and tablet virtually all of the time.

i  agree  delta  danaya  will  get  on with  aida & vika  hope they  dont  do  what  adele  & danaya  did  to  aida  that  was  danayas  downfall  being  so  controlled  by  adele  lets  hope  we  see  the danaya  that  came  in  here  2 months  ago   

Give Danaya a day to get over Adele leaving and she'll be putty in Aida's hands.  

She needs to be loved.    She needs to be playful.   So does Aida.

Vika offers protection and friendship but not love.    And from her skilled performance in the apartment so far I bet she knows when to keep out of the way.​

My guess is very soon D will be alone in her room.   The sweet chatterbox will jump into the shower and turn up at the door in a see through thong.   She'll smell of roses.   Her skin will shine.    She might say a dozen silly things but D's brain won't register much beyond that silky bum, the playful smile and the glistening eyes that say play with me.

Give Danaya a day to get over Adele leaving and she'll be putty in Aida's hands.  

Vika offers protection and friendship but not love.    And from her skilled performance in the apartment so far I bet she knows when to keep out of the way.​

My guess is very soon D will be alone in her room.   The sweet chatterbox will jump into the shower and turn up at the door in a see through thong.   She'll smell of roses.   Her skin will shine.    She might say a dozen silly things but D's brain won't register much beyond that silky bum, the playful smile and the glistening eyes that say play with me.

you are to funny men lol

Hey iloner, with paragraphs like that you should write a book, the only bit you omitted though was "as she went to caress her small young nipples she had to take the mobile phone from her and switch it off  ^-^