Fan Page Danaya

That was very enjoyable watching all three girls getting together in Danaya's room.  Hesitantly at first and eventually raiding the kitchen with a lot of playfulness.  This has given me considerable hope that Danaya's last few weeks will be happy for all three and especially Danaya.  Now then, here's hoping these last few weeks are also filled with LOT'S of nudity, titty playing and threesome bubble baths.   ^-^   Have I mentioned I like Vika;s butt?

I'm with you wgigi.    The girls happiness must come first.  

The health benefits of nudity, bathing, playful removal of sexual tension are all well known.

Its clearly time Threesomes in the bath and titty playing were also studied more closely.    We're just the bunch of guys to do it. 

mens sana in corpore sano - healthy mind in a healthy body - though I prefer the translation mens happiness is a female body  (Trouble is those pesky Latin people say it doesn't mean that.)

Lets get the smile back on Danaya's face.

Is this a new way?

Just seen Danaya watching some kind of Reality tv show in which semi-clad blokes and girls talk about.......... who knows; perhaps about how they really want to get off with each other but it never quite works out.   She must have known we could see the screen because she is usually so good at keeping it hidden.

What's new - her torso was facing down into the bed vigorously humping her fingers - so it seemed - rather than the usual elegant subtle strokings.

Meanwhile, in a room down the corridor the gorgeous freshly bathed Aida awaits in lacy black.   Danaya wake up and open the bloody door.

Brilliant pic Mark92 of Danaya not quite being tempted by the fragrant Aida, caught above not yet at her best.

So, putting on my fantasy glasses, what else did we learn from yesterday;

1 - there is always time to re-tile the roof/start a vegetable patch once it becomes clear the girls have a plan but they are going to wait to begin till everyone is off the phone

2 - Aida wants the attention of Danaya and hovers about her

3 - Danaya seems most interested in Vika, taking her bra off and bouncing her boobs when V came into her room

4 - Vika seems aware that Aida wants to capture D's attention 

5 - Vika may be working her way long term to masturbating in the open but at present bolts for the secret room when she gets 'hot' with the BF

6 - it is possible for all 3 to disappear completely for ages in a house covered with cameras, while leaving the bath running

The apartment went UM before it was clear whether they were all going out together.   It would be nice for Danaya if they were, and lets hope they spend the evening as friends together.

1 - there is always time to re-tile the roof/start a vegetable patch once it becomes clear the girls have a plan but they are going to wait to begin till everyone is off the phone

For that to happen and continue for even an hour requires blocking of Skype, Facetime, Whatsapp etc on the apartment internet service plus either

a - Encasing the apartment in phone signal blocking material

or

b - Turning off every phone transmitter / repeater within range of the apartment

Spooky Bath Night last night.

All three in the bath(eventually) as wgigi foretold.    Danaya initially turning down a chance to be alone in the bath with Aida, going off to her bedroom to wear her facemask.

Aida's mask was spectural white, Vika's ghostly grey, and Danaya's scariest of all - a see through gauze that cracked and distorted her face like bad surgery.

When she did get in the bath Danaya adopted a regal mien, holding forth like the mature perosn she has become.   The idea of her playing twister now seems odd.    She has lost the playfulness she had with Ilona.    Whatever job she and Adele did matured her.   (my guess is hostessing/dancing in a club for tips).    

Vika looked up to her.   Aida was crushed by her.   Four or five times she stroked Aida's breast, absent-mindedly, much as to say I know I can, but no thank you.   There was no sexual tension, little playfulness.

Because, spookiest of all, there was a fourth person in that bath.   Adele was wagging a spectural finger, admonishing Danaya - Do Not Touch That Girl.

When on Adele's last night, Danaya planted a kiss on her lips, Adele recognised a statement of commitment.   Did she just file it away for future use when she needs something or will she be there to meet D when she is released from the convent?   We can guess.   But Danaya has her own fantasies and she has already moved on from the little girls world.

Poor Aida - I've posted my view on her fanpage.   

Watching Danaya this afternoon, I fear she is showing the signs of being cooped up in that apartment for too long without being able to release her pent up sexual frustrations. Today she is hot and playful!

I just hope you are correct iloner in that she has pledged something to Adele and if she is going to release that tension then it is inside the apartment with the other two. What I fear is that she goes out on her own or even takes Aida even though she is a bit young, to one of the bars or disco clubs and lets loose. She could even go to one of the many sex shops in Barca and get herself a proper toy to have fun with; that would be OK.

Let's hope the ghost of Adele is hovering and ironically keeps her safe  :rolleyes:

Gotta luv it that they are now getting along........Great to see....... Today they must of mucked out the laundry room.... they came down with 9 bags full of what I think might of been clothes.... Guess they are going out to give them away.......lol.... :):P:)