Fan Page Danaya

I like your theory mikeusa.  A photo shoot then go play, drink and dance with a BF or even just a friend until the club closes.  May be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if Danaya doesn't show up at the apartment with a bag of McD's sometime after four or even five am their time.

is not a date. can't be a date because she went out at 1.00 pm and she already  knew that in the night she was going to a party. do you know how many times need a woman to getting ready for a date

there's not any bf till now. she spent a week in bed doing nothing

the best theory is that adele is back in the city and they are together having fun.

she has changed dress in adele's house and maybe she will sleep there or after party she'll come back home

OMFG, one of the tenants went out and didn't ask the conspiracy theorists permission first.  How dare the bitch do that, doesn't she know that anything she does will be construed to be evil, even if there is no fucking evidence of the deed.  I swear if she went to the dentist idiots here would suddenly be linking her with a dental prostitution ring. 

A professional Photo shoot for one model with a couple of wardrobe changes takes a minimum of 4 hours assuming everything goes smoothly which it never does.  6 to 8 hours is typical. Initial makeup along takes almost an hour. It also takes time for the model and photag to sync. It would not be uncommon for a model to come home with makeup on and to be exhausted and ready for a bath. Not saying that is what she did but it could be possible