Fan Page Danaya

no   mate   looks   like   signs    of  depression   last  night  was   out   again  with    adele    perhaps  something   went  on     really  sad  once   bubbly   girl    now   look   at     her      its   her    last    week     hope    shes    ok

mike  im  unable  to   log   on  to   camcaps    thanks   for  info     danaya  dont   look  in    very    good    shape   always  in  bed    sad  really

I notice that too when she had soup at the table

Well I'm afraid its time Danaya went.  

She is mostly three quarters asleep in bed; a sad end to those first promising two months.

And she has had a potential partner who could have helped her make these past weeks since Adele left fun for all of us, Aida.    But she has chosen to ignore her.

Yes, a sad end.

Yeah, may have got out of bed but went straight to the ottoman and mirror with make-up.  If it only takes a half hour to put on, just may be to the store.  If it takes an hour or longer, clubbing which I don't want to see.  Had enough of that when Adele was here.

biggest  mistake  was  putting  party animal  adele  in  to  replace  ilona   a  girl nearer danayas  age  could  have  been a whole  lot  different   saying  that  dont  actually  know   how  old   danaya  is   any  ideas  ?