Fan Page Danaya

I agree with this - physical age gap, experience / education of life and now just waiting to go. Another thought is not wanting to start any form of deep relationship with Aida or Vika only to have the mental misery of it being broken up after just a few days.

As to favourites for me Irma is still top, perhaps because of what I think would have happened if she had stayed 60 days, but Danaya is very close behind.

last night danaya and vika were chatting good. i have a theory: she had lost 2 close friends in few months and maybe she is avoiding to get on too much with the new girls because she doesn't want suffer again.

cant disagree   with  any  recent  posts  danaya  certainly  has  been  popular   would  be  nice  to  see her   back  at some  point  in the  future   with   someone   her   own  age     doubt  it   will   happen  but  you  never   know

azerty 0605  if  your right  thats  why  no  interaction  with  aida    how do you  know its  adelet

​from what yury said danaya and her boyfriend went out to a club   if adele was in Barcelona danaya would be going to party more often

yes  i  think   you are  right  mike    them guys  are pretty  clued  up  on what  goes  on    do  you  know when  danaya  is due  to  leave          pity   really  should  have  put  a  girl  nearer  here  age  in   &   given  her   more   time    or  try  to  get  her  back   at  a  later  date

yes  i  think   you are  right  mike    them guys  are pretty  clued  up  on what  goes  on    do  you  know when  danaya  is due  to  leave          pity   really  should  have  put  a  girl  nearer  here  age  in   &   given  her   more   time    or  try  to  get  her  back   at  a  later  d

from what noldus said she will be leaving the 20th

For crying out loud ....................

There was so much sexual tension between Vika and Danaya just now for an hour in D's bedroom - almost touching, neither daring.

D lay tits up on her bed so needing to be stroked and squeezed there was steam rising from them.    And Vika swayed back and forth, and then lingered at Aida's door ........

And suddenly it was all over.   Three throbbing pussies.    Thousands of frustrated viewers.

If Aida had stayed in her room Danaya and Vika just might have got more intimate. However like Ilona before her Aida can not keep her nose out. I think Danaya is quite tolerant but Aida seems just too insensitive and/or ill-mannered to realise when she needs to retreat.

The other issue probably in the back of their minds is life after RLC.