Fan Page Danaya

I thought it was a touch of genuine big sister support, the way Danaya stepped in and did Aida's packing last night and for me it endorses all the star qualities that Danaya possesses. I know I've been saddened by her recent antics and condition when she's come home recently after her late nights out but I still believe Danaya has a heart of gold and her condition has been as a result of her trying to please others and being coerced into doing many things she is not comfortable doing.

As many regular members know, I have written many posts over the last three months, written while looking through rose tinted glasses and will always hold her on a pedestal as being the most beautiful and kind hearted person that has ever graced RLC. I for one will miss her big time and Wednesday will be a black day in my book. I don't mind admitting that I will probably shed a tear when she walks out of the front door for the last time knowing that I won't be seeing her come home again in whatever condition.

Farewell my lovely Dayana and I wish you all the happiness that the future holds for you.  :rolleyes:

Last night Danaya lay on top of her bed naked and writhed with sexual longing.    Vika was coming to her room and she had already played with Vika's tits and pulled her top down so it seemed an invitation to play had been accepted.

Why did Vika hold back?    Probably compassion for Aida who was in a state over her packing.     A & D talked until it became clear playfulness was not going to happen until Aida was packed.   To her credit Danaya took over the packing while Vika, now naked, looked on.   So Danaya eventually went to bed alone and longing, but leaving a clear promise from last night of sexual play today.

But the gods at RLC like to surprise us.   Now Aida has left and the girls are waking naked in their beds to a new day the house has gone UM.

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎17 at 8:44 PM, hotwal(gallery mod) said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

there's a reason if she's my favorite.

i don't want she move...unless the new danaya will be better.

thanks hotwall

Edited by StnCld316