Fan Page Danaya

Danaya came up with a new cunning scheme today.

Patiently she lay in bed all day like a spider willing its mate to come; the trap baited with those massive tits.

Vika appeared in the doorway and the blood rushed immediately from her brain to her pussy, leaving her swaying dizzyingly and struggling to make conversation.

The tits shone.   The bed called out to her.   Her eyes were fixed.   An hour passed.

Suddenly she staggered and, catching the end of the bed, sat down.   The spell was broken.  

She managed to get to the bathroom and allowed the bubbling jets washing over that pussy to cool her down.

Another narrow escape.   Another day gone.

MG, she packed the new suitcase with the eight bags from the laundry room and closed that one up.  The stuff from her closet was put in the suitcase she had stored in her closet.  There is lots of stuff still in the dresser and the closet suitcase is open bedside the bed.  If she is on a 90 day visa, that would be up on Monday the 25th, just four days away.  There is plenty of clean clothes handy for her to change into for that short of time.  My opinion and only mine is that there is a good chance she just might be here through the week-end.  Been wrong before, maybe again this time.  LOL  Hope my jabbering helped ya MG.

New here wgigi so could you tell me where the apartment is and where Danaya is from if she is on a 90 day visa.That stuff on the couch was pretty exciting for an old bloke but it`s part of  show isn`t it?The body language is all wrong if they were serious.Or is only one party serious?

Grabbit, from what I understand, the apartment is in Barcelona, Spain and Danaya is from the Ukraine.   Really don't know what kind of Visa she has, but by MY count, Monday the 25th will be her 90th day in the apartment.  In my opinion, tonights frolicking was all play and nothing serious and I found it a lot of fun..  Some would say it was show but I just don't know.  On the most part, I just enjoy the girls  Whether anything will ever happen between them is often debated.  As for Danaya, she has shown an interest in Ilona, then Adele and now Vika.  Is it real or show?  Grabbit my friend, YOU decide...It's all fun!   ^-^  :))  ;D  And remember, what I have just said is from what I have read some where or another and have absolutely no PROOF whatsoever.  And grabbit, welcome aboard, Reallifecamfan is a great place to hang out.      Wgigi

Thanks for the reply and the info.Just as I join, the beautiful Danaya may be leaving and Kamila has gone on holidays.I`m hoping Leora and Maya hang around.And yes,RLC is a lot of fun although very addictive.I didn`t get  a thing done this morning (Aussie time)until they all went to bed!

MG, she packed the new suitcase with the eight bags from the laundry room and closed that one up.  The stuff from her closet was put in the suitcase she had stored in her closet.  There is lots of stuff still in the dresser and the closet suitcase is open bedside the bed.  If she is on a 90 day visa, that would be up on Monday the 25th, just four days away.  There is plenty of clean clothes handy for her to change into for that short of time.  My opinion and only mine is that there is a good chance she just might be here through the week-end.  Been wrong before, maybe again this time.  LOL  Hope my jabbering helped ya MG.

Wait, weren't all the experts, with the help of the wonderful translators from CC telling us all that her 90 visa is up on the 20th.  Now you are saying the 25th?  Not doubting you Wgigi, but methinks there is a lot of guessing going on here lol

Danaya got here the 27th of Jan.  The count begins......Jan, 5 days, feb 29 days, mar 31 days = 65 days total.  65 days from 90 days = 25 days.  That to me says her 90 day visa is up on the 25th of April or Monday.  Correct me if I'm wrong please, after all, I'm just a sun baked desert rat.