Fan Page Danaya

Yes, makes most sense she leaves tomorrow,

I'd like to think she could make friends with Ilona again in Kiev (get the money back she advanced her).  I'll miss her - but like you I want her to go so new things can unfold.

Re your comment I highlighted in red:  where did you hear this little snippet - please don't say it was from one translator on another site with no one else confirming it and no proof available?

robwin  the  only  one  that  showed  any  interest  in  danaya   was   poor  aida   who  she   totally  ignored   &  that  was  down to  adele

I don't think it was only down to Adele could have also been down to Aida's inccesant verbal ear bashing at least we have the option of mute when watching them lol.

Why should she?

She lies in bed - as always - and pushes around with her mobile phone and tablet.

Leaving? Wouldn't that be packing suitcases?

When Dayana finally leaves they will have to get a new mattress as that one will have Dayana's body shape permanently moulded into it lol.

wgigi and mikeusa - Yury (I think) on CC reported a conversation between Danaya and Vika about a concert in which Danaya said she arrives in Ukraine (her first day home) on 26th

Naked she is just mesmerising, but I agree it is over time she went

​okay your right yury did say that  okay so she leaves the 25th cuz the  concert starts the 26th

I don't think it was only down to Adele could have also been down to Aida's inccesant verbal ear bashing at least we have the option of mute when watching them lol.

Overall Danaya has seemed quite tolerant even if ultimately simply because the easy least effort option. However Aida rubbed her up the wrong way too far several times although she (Aida) seemingly wasn't sensitive / mature enough to realise it.

Overall Danaya has seemed quite tolerant even if ultimately simply because the easy least effort option. However Aida rubbed her up the wrong way too far several times although she (Aida) seemingly wasn't sensitive / mature enough to realise it.

If only Aida had rubbed Danaya up (poor pun I know).   Everyone here seems to have recognised Aida was keen to get into D's bed EXCEPT DANAYA.   Only Aida's fingers in her pussy would have brought her to her senses; that here was the girl she was looking for right under her nose.

Call me a romantic fool, but Aida was just the rather helpless ingénue that D could have taken under her wing.   She just got messed up by the strong girls who probably in the end only used her.  

Whatever Aida's motive was, she would have been the junior partner looking up to Danaya.   The liaison would have done Danaya good .

yep   robwin   too  late  now  whats  gone is gone  danaya  can  move  on  to   other  possibly  better   things   she will  find  someone  someday    &   good    look   to  her   her   good  looks  are   a   +   for    her        another   thing  rob  i   dont  know   whether   you  agree  but    ive    noticed    some   arse  holes    come   to  the  fan   page   just    to   slag  off    the   person   its   for    some   fan   they   are neet   to   fuck    off    &    comment    elsewere

If only Aida had rubbed Danaya up (poor pun I know).   Everyone here seems to have recognised Aida was keen to get into D's bed EXCEPT DANAYA.   Only Aida's fingers in her pussy would have brought her to her senses; that here was the girl she was looking for right under her nose.

Call me a romantic fool, but Aida was just the rather helpless ingénue that D could have taken under her wing.   She just got messed up by the strong girls who probably in the end only used her.  

Whatever Aida's motive was, she would have been the junior partner looking up to Danaya.   The liaison would have done Danaya good .

If only Aida had not come into the apartment while Adele was there the general relationship between her and Danaya would probably have been much better.

Presuming so, a little play a few times and then a situation similar to last Friday night what might have happened?

- Danaya present her big ones right in Aida's face or rub then into her?

- Aida pin Danaya down on the sofa?

However it started how far would Danaya have let it go? What might have happened in the days afterwards?

Sadly we can only speculate.

While since Aida left she has been out with Vika since Adele left she has spent nearly all the time in the apartment alone on her bed.  This has been sad to see and not good for her. Indeed a liaison with Aida would have been good for her.

yury just siad danaya bought ticteks for the 26th

Well it is the 25th and Dayana is still in residence lol, if she doesn't hurry up she is going to lose out on her concert tickets apparrently booked for the 26th roflmao.

Don't worry Mike you keep these translated predictions coming you are bound to right sooner or later lol.

Hope these translators don't do it for a living as they would soon be out of a job lol.