Fan Page Danaya

Well it is the 25th and Dayana is still in residence lol, if she doesn't hurry up she is going to lose out on her concert tickets apparrently booked for the 26th roflmao.

Don't worry Mike you keep these translated predictions coming you are bound to right sooner or later lol.

Hope these translators don't do it for a living as they would soon be out of a job lol.

i'm going to look back at this and laugh at it when people that are not translators that was predictions i'm not talking about yury or kitek  there real well she leaving the 26th that's what yury meant the 26th not the 25th   

​okay your right yury did say that  okay so she leaves the 25th cuz the  concert starts the 26th

mikeusa, on 25 Apr 2016 - 2:06 PM, said:

i'm going to look back at this and laugh at it when people that are not translators that was predictions i'm not talking about yury or kitek  there real well she leaving the 26th that's what yury meant the 26th not the 25th   

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I don't think you know what you are saying half the time or this so called yury.

Talk about confusion and bullshit these two seem to reign supreme on here.

Don't know about you looking back and laughing you just keep coming out with stuff that you don't really know nor anyone else it would seem.

You might be more accurate if you got yer crystal ball out and had a few stabs with that lol.

mikeusa, on 25 Apr 2016 - 2:06 PM, said:

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I don't think you know what you are saying half the time or this so called yury.

Talk about confusion and bullshit these two seem to reign supreme on here.

Don't know about you looking back and laughing you just keep coming out with stuff that you don't really know nor anyone else it would seem.

You might be more accurate if you got yer crystal ball out and had a few stabs with t

why dnot you just go to cam caps and you will find yury and kitek    why are you trolling people for ?

don't agree with me that the girls become more shy or evento show there bodies i heard  here that danaya showed vika and elisa their pictures and videos from the cam caps and they don't like it ???  ANYBODY CONFIRM THAT THEORY ! or just a moment and it shall pass

I heard it on Shoutbox from porkchop who has the benefit of Blue and Bonnie's translators

BUT porkchop often owns up to being either drunk or stoned  (but porkchop your posts are great fun)

AND it seems unlikely that Vika and Elisa were unaware of camcaps or RLCF before they joined

OR that models volunteering to be live on screen 24/7 object to having their photos taken

Dear Friends,

Ukraine, blessed homeland, I come to you now.   I leave in your care Vika, may she find a way to have fun, and Elisa, may alcohol spare her.

I wish I had been more open with my sex.   I have had much tiredness.  

I have given love, to Ilona and to Adele.   To give love is the greatest gift.   And I give love to you all.

We have saying, The Devil's face is in the Mirror.    Very deep.    It says friends you like are not your best guides.   They become false friends.  

In a dream the mirror showed me a serpent sucking at my life - its face was Adele's.    I cried.

You have been to me true friends.   So I go now to my home and leave you my love.

Danaya

I will miss Danaya too. She seemed to be the one that the other girls could talk to when they had a problem with each other. She seemed to get along with everybody that moved in, and I think that in itself could be hard to do. In a period of 90 days they can go through a lot of new girls, and she seemed to take it all in stride. I don't know if the clothing stores will stay in business when she leaves though lol  RLC, if possible could you please bring her back some time. I know a lot of people here would like that, and she was the best since I have joined. All the best Danaya. Please keep us updated if you can through someone.